Next Seasons Kit Sponsor.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

AIA Or HP ?

• Total voters

See the part I quoted in the post. According to you; the AIA website claims there are 180 Spurs fans worldwide. As I was in the company of 33-34 thousand at Sunday lunchtime, I was (attempting) to make a humorous observation of your typo.

Didn't land though, so never mind.

See the part I quoted in the post. According to you; the AIA website claims there are 180 Spurs fans worldwide. As I was in the company of 33-34 thousand at Sunday lunchtime, I was (attempting) to make a humorous observation of your typo.

Didn't land though, so never mind.
Oh fuck, yeah, just now seeing that. Posted that as I was falling asleep and read yours as I was waking up too. One big mix up.

:adebaehug:

No mention of an "AIA Arena" or somesuch. Does a long term sponsorship deal with no mention of the stadium suggest the stadium is not making progress?

No mention of an "AIA Arena" or somesuch. Does a long term sponsorship deal with no mention of the stadium suggest the stadium is not making progress?
No, it means Levy isn't best mates with the owner of AIA so therefore cannot secure an illegitimate and inflated £400m naming rights deal for the stadium.

Not that any club has done this, just saying...

I read before the AIA deal would be for this season only, to which I thought "Must mean we are trying to line up a stadium mega-sponsor still for the year after..."

Then this is announced as a 5 year deal with no mention of stadium. Im guessing that means no sponsor is forthcoming, which begs the question - where does that leave the stadium development?

Its possible AIA are in talks for that as well I guess, but it seems to be the elephant in the room to me....

BgW7LVCCYAAPwkG.jpg:large

:avbfacepalm:
Cap'n Ledley looks right stoned

I know walking about with no cartilage has to hurt, but perhaps he should ration them oxy'es

Only way I will be buying any of our kits for the next 5 years will be if the club are providing a pair of scissors to go with the shirt so I can cut off the sponsor logo and post it back to Levy with a 'FUCK YOU' letter attached to it.

Cap'n Ledley looks right stoned
:ledley:
Lifted Ledley, I always say.

I'm not furious about the red, as the money is good and there is plenty of previous. Just won't buy the shirt anymore, cry cry.

BUT SEEING OUR CREST IN WHITE ON A RED BACKGROUND ON THAT BUS…

I'm sure you understand that I get a little bothered…

Back
Top Bottom