Arab state marketing vehicle formerly known as Man city v Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

For anyone feeling we got lucky with the penalty

Picture the scene. Shitty are on the rise, the financial doping is starting to have effect, we're battling for 4th. We go down 2-0 and then make it 2-2. Balotelli stamps on Parker, he should see red. He goes on to win a penalty in the final minutes and scores.

Wait there's more.

2 seasons ago. Rose makes a brilliant last-ditch challenge on Dzeko... he receives a red which is later rescinded. Too late damage done, we get thrashed.

Or how about last season. A young Poch side are doing well against Shitty, a fat chav takes a dive in the box and wins a penalty. Nothing is made of it because he's English and a chav legend. He also stands directly in the GKs site in an offside position when Aguero scores a goal.

Add to that the fact that today's decision was correct! It was a fucking penalty.
They can fuck right off. Cunts.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY POCH
ZOg7OkC.jpg

A little longer and HD version of Poch celebrating with the players and fans ...

Can't just stop watching this.
Love the unity within the squad, and love the figure that Poch has become at Spurs. I don't know, but it's the little things like Poch's bear-hug to Rose and playfulness at Son ... that are just so heartwarming.

Just received this email from Colin Tarry, father of Craig Tarry, the Viola Beach manager. He asked for it to be posted on the forum.

------------------------

Hi my name is Colin Tarry, I lost my son Craig early hours Saturday morning. I would just like to thanks all the Spurs fans for their tremendous support during the 5th minute tribute to my son

Regards

Colin

------------------------

jimmyriggle

Blatant
Not made a match thread in ages so i'm going balls out for the big one.

Last time we went to the Etihad in a similar league position this happened:

BalotelliParker.gif

LescottKaboul.gif

Kyle Walker is the only current player that was involved on that day. A remarkable squad turnaround in just 4 years and 2.5 managers later.

Who knows what that team may have achieved if Defoe had got to the ball just a split second faster.

The difference these days is that, even if a similar outcome occurred next Sunday, I trust this current side to dust it off immediately and fight on.

Spurs seem to be improving every week. City will be hurting from the loss to Leicester but don't seem to have the hunger or team spirit to turn it around. City looked vulnerable to pace which sadly i think we still lack in the final third. Their defending is generally terrible though without Kompany. And how fit can he really be even if he does come back?

The key will be how Dier and Dembele deal with Silva and cut the supply to Aguero. Wimmer will certainly have his toughest day yet in a Spurs shirt.

Will be a fascinating game but I'm going for 2-1 Spurs win.

Believe!!!!

_47785559_009231639-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom