Arab state marketing vehicle formerly known as Man city v Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Forgive me chaps, but I totally chickened out and watched two chapters of Dr Quinn, Medicine Woman. After seeing how that lot down the road won and Liverpool smashed Villa, I was convinced that it was not going to be our day. However, when I saw the result on the BBC red button, the scream was enough to wake the dead. So happy, I might explode!

Don't blame you tbh. I ruined a perfectly good pair of calvin klein tighty whities :(

Next two games Swansea (H) and West Ham (A) are both very winnable
I'm not too worried about Stoke and West ham away. The opponents fans seem to mention these two alongside Chelsea and Liverpool away , Utd and Woolwich at home as our 'tough' fixtures.

But Stoke have shown an uncharacteristic streak of getting beaten quite easily - maybe because they are more attacking and less Pulisy now.

West Hams style will play into our hands as it did when we humped em 4-1.

Little worried about what Liverpool and Chelsea will turn up, but really hope we trounce Man U and get revenge for their turgid opening day defeat.

When Tom Carroll came on for Heung-Min Son on 72 minutes, Pochettino briefly had six Englishmen on the pitch, including Harry Kane, Kyle Walker, Danny Rose, Eric Dier and Dele Alli.

I almost jumped through my TV screen and throttled the announcer -- because City scored about ten seconds after he noted that Carroll made it six Englishmen on for Spurs.

But what a show of will in taking that game back. And how amazing is it that virtually every off-season acquisition made a difference today or last week:

Toby
Alli
Trippier
Son
Vimmer

How nice is it to see Spurs and "money well spent" in the same sentence?

Oh yeah ... a MASSIVE shout-out to Danny Rose!
He had a fantastic game. Gave his all.

FewSociableAfricanjacana.gif

We really have a great group of fullbacks.

Woolwich's form is barely better than Citys. Both absolute trash. Its us or Leicester and I think it's us so long as we dont go too far in both cups, as that could become a distraction. The extra games dont worry me, I think that's an advantage in some ways, but if we start thinking we could win a cup, on for the double or tripple, that would be a distraction.

OK, I know it's beena fe hours, but I haven't been in here.....at what point did the penalty become a controversial decision????? On TV they said it, on Facebook my "Mates" are saying it and my step-dad is sending me messages saying we were lucky with a wrong decision. Am I fucking mental, or is this not his arm?????

:kaneear:

a4qszt.jpg

Back
Top Bottom