Arab state marketing vehicle formerly known as Man city v Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If that's not a statement that we are the real deal then I don't know what is. We didn't win luckily, we deserved the points and worked hard.

The NLD is a massive game now. It could define the season. We have a huge games left, but we could beat anyone and we've shown that.

10 points clear of 5th.. Top 4 is a certainty I think. The title is definitely within us, lets show how much we want it.

Yea, what I mean is not using Dier, Kane and Alli against Fiorentina. Not saying abandon ship, just wrap these boys in cotton wool.

True that. Kane, Dier and Alli have no replacements, but that's the game we have to play when we failed to invest. As for strikeforce I'd be happy to see Onomah, Son and Chadli as the front 3.

It has to be said, what a totally unprofessional Cowboy outfit Sky are..

Woolwich v Leicester, who do they have commentating? The most biased Goon commentator going..

Man City v Us. Who do they pick to commentate.. Ex Woolwich and Ex Man City player Niall Quinn, along with a cheating Goon in the studio.

What an absolute joke.

Watching a stream with Russian commentary is infinitely preferable to giving those cunts a penny.

Thanks again Furball man Furball man

Funny watching them try and convince themselves that were shit, that we have tough fixtures while ignoring their ones look even worse, that our goal difference is purely down to us being defensively good, ignoring all the goals we've scored. Deluded. Will be so great beating them to the title this season and seeing them all cry.

woolwich have nothing to crow about, they never looked like scoring even when leicester were down to 10 men.

THIS ISN'T HAPPENINNNNNNNNNG!
aVOSkIC.gif

I'm thinking Wasilewsk's horrible foul at the end, which cost Leicester a point, could be their 'Gerrard slip' moment.
This title is gonna be decided in North London, I'm telling you.

Last edited:
All the talk from the pundits saying its a harsh penalty can fuck off. A lot of players this year have have realised that if you spread your harms in the air, making yourself bigger but turning your back to the ball makes the ref think "nah, he had his back to it. Couldn't have meant it" They are doing it on purpose. If Sterling had his arms in the exact same position facing the ball is would be a stone wall penalty. So why is it any different if you turn your back?

Back
Top Bottom