Arab state marketing vehicle formerly known as Man city v Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nothing's settled yet. Poch playing the cool and level head during his interview.

Another three points in our coffers though. Sad we couldn't keep a clean sheet.

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Manchester City one,
Tottenham Hotspur two.

All the talk from the pundits saying its a harsh penalty can fuck off. A lot of players this year have have realised that if you spread your harms in the air, making yourself bigger but turning your back to the ball makes the ref think "nah, he had his back to it. Couldn't have meant it" They are doing it on purpose. If Sterling had his arms in the exact same position facing the ball is would be a stone wall penalty. So why is it any different if you turn your back?
The pundits can fuck right off. As can Pellegrini. They're happy to talk about the penalty that wasn't a penalty. But choose to ignore the fact that Toure should have been sent off after 22 minutes for two blatant yellow card-deserving fouls.

So on the balance of things, we deserved the penalty.

All the talk from the pundits saying its a harsh penalty can fuck off. A lot of players this year have have realised that if you spread your harms in the air, making yourself bigger but turning your back to the ball makes the ref think "nah, he had his back to it. Couldn't have meant it" They are doing it on purpose. If Sterling had his arms in the exact same position facing the ball is would be a stone wall penalty. So why is it any different if you turn your back?
true. but id be fuming if that was given against us.
we will get bad decisions against us.
so lets just be happy we got a bad call go our way.

I thought Woolwich were poor today i didnt think they were anywere near as solid as we looked , even that dip shit henry said we are the real deal and he thinks we will win it that was a massive win and that week at the beginning of march is massive now the title will be decided on march yhe 5th Leicester slip up against norwich and we beat swansea we go top and that week in march we could cement out place at the top

I havent been this happy in years
I love you guys !!!!:dierpochhug:

CbMaIErWIAEd4AE.jpg
just wait when erikson hits his peak in 4 or so years!

How Yaya doesn't have a yellow car at the very least, in any other game he is off for two bookable offences. Dier first tackle of the game and a yellow...
I hate Clattenburg he shouldn't ref our matches because of his obvious biased against us.

Bluemoon forum crying to the moon over Clattenbergs bias against them, submitting evidence exhibit A of 2 offside goals at the lane as a reminder, plus ofcourse this debated handball penalty that got us first blood

Back
Top Bottom