Arab state marketing vehicle formerly known as Man city v Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nothing's settled yet. Poch playing the cool and level head during his interview.

Another three points in our coffers though. Sad we couldn't keep a clean sheet.

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Manchester City one,
Tottenham Hotspur two.

+27 GD.
200.gif

Oh jimmyriggle jimmyriggle , jimmy ...

Gatsby Gatsby has a 100% recent record . Once the news gets to the players that he hasn't started this one they'll be broken.

I hope you have big shoulders

:troll:

:dierpochhug:
Good luck

From Football365...
Tottenham
We’re not sure we can say it better than Watford boss Quique Flores: β€œFor me, it’s the best [team we’ve played]. We played twice against [Manchester] City, twice against Tottenham, twice against Chelsea, and I think this is the more complete team. It was impossible [to deal with them] We try to train a lot and try to take care a lot what happens in transition. We know perfectly what we want to do when we [recover] the ball, we try to play, but it was impossible.”

Twenty-five shots. Twenty-bloody-five shots. There were no outfield starters for Tottenham who did not have at least one attempt on goal. Christian Eriksen – playing centrally in the absence of Dele Alli – made eight key passes. It was relentless. After Manchester City utterly failed to deal with Leicester on Saturday, how the hell will they cope with the Tottenham tsunami?

Unlike Leicester, Tottenham’s style (as close to Jurgen Klopp’s Dortmund as we currently boast) does not need a compliant opposition. Watford were by no means compliant, but they were powerless against a Tottenham side Flores went on to call β€œanimals”. Good luck to an ageing, vulnerable City; it’s difficult to envisage anything other than a mauling.

Back
Top Bottom