Arab state marketing vehicle formerly known as Man city v Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

WyTAPWC.png

:kaneear:
Woolwich's form is barely better than Citys. Both absolute trash. Its us or Leicester and I think it's us so long as we dont go too far in both cups, as that could become a distraction. The extra games dont worry me, I think that's an advantage in some ways, but if we start thinking we could win a cup, on for the double or tripple, that would be a distraction.

A little longer and HD version of Poch celebrating with the players and fans ...

Can't just stop watching this.
Love the unity within the squad, and love the figure that Poch has become at Spurs. I don't know, but it's the little things like Poch's bear-hug to Rose and playfulness at Son ... that are just so heartwarming.

Only got the sound, no picture :(

OK, I know it's beena fe hours, but I haven't been in here.....at what point did the penalty become a controversial decision????? On TV they said it, on Facebook my "Mates" are saying it and my step-dad is sending me messages saying we were lucky with a wrong decision. Am I fucking mental, or is this not his arm?????

:kaneear:

a4qszt.jpg
That's not Handball, that's a Handbag.
:vdvdive:

Since the PL inception, up util 2011 when their ££ kicked in, we won 19 out of the 27 PL games. 5 drawn. They won 3.
Since 2011 we have won 3 out of the 12 PL games isn't it?
What a difference financial doping makes.
So, what's the problem with them not winning v us? I mean, it's only natural.

They still have a bit more doping to do to beat us as much as we have beaten them in the PL.

Last edited:
When ICE CUBE was writing today was a gd day who would of thought he was talking about today!! amazing DAY get in COYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and the Troll cunt can fuck off aswell YID ARMY

Missed the game...just watched MOTD 2...looked at the stats...2 out of three decent chances put away...that'll do me.
Looking forward to the two cup games and after today's result I'm sure the players are also.

Great win. We took advantages of the opportunities when they showed. I thought the penalty was questionable, so...... Unspursy.

Passing accuracy was not up to form today, lost a lot of cheap passes. Dembele seemed off today IMO. Son was solid, along with Toby and Wimmer.

Back
Top Bottom