Arab state marketing vehicle formerly known as Man city v Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Only Valentine's Day is trending higher than #COYS here in the States

tottenham_hotspur_cwl.png

Forgive me chaps, but I totally chickened out and watched two chapters of Dr Quinn, Medicine Woman. After seeing how that lot down the road won and Liverpool smashed Villa, I was convinced that it was not going to be our day. However, when I saw the result on the BBC red button, the scream was enough to wake the dead. So happy, I might explode!

I also have to admit I bottled the last five minutes and injury time. I went upstairs and smoked a fag out of my bedroom window, and prayed like a mo-fo.

I'm not religious, but I feel my prayers contributed to todays heroics :)

Just realised the official that flagged Aguero offside was Jon Brooks, a level 2 referee from around my way. he referees our pre season games and was meant to referee our FA Trophy match but it got called off.
Absolutely top lad, and I will drop him an email tomorrow to congratulate him on a job well done today!
fuck it, I couldn't wait!
He was the one who told City players to clap their supporters because they'd paid £60 to get ticket at the death star. He kopped a suspension for that too.

Bit late to the party ... just watched the game now, but .... Fucking Yes!!!!!!!!
Penalty a tad lucky, but we played good. A mature performance.

Thank you, Poch ... Thank you Spurs!
To Dare Is To Freaking Do!!!!
#OnwardAndUpward

:coys:

Poch_Clap.gif

Holy moly.
Regardless who eventually wins the league, this is the most 'shit my pants' I've experienced in my lifetime - never thought we'd be so close to the holy grail, the ultimate, the league title...whereas normally top 4 would be the pinnacle.
Whatever happens this has been the most amazing transformation, credit to Poch - sign him up for life, I thought we had peaked with the Hoddle/Waddle era....I am on cloud 9(hundred) and then some...

My BF bought me red roses on our first Valentine's day together - suffice to say that he never made that mistake again! He got a 'bye' for getting me anything this year, as I've given up chocs for Lent and I'll be in Florence this week, so the flowers would have wilted by the time I get back. Anyway, I think Valentine's Day is pretty naff - seems people buy cards for everyone and their dog these days. I remember a time when you only sent them for someone you fancied and then you didn't sign them!

Back
Top Bottom