Arab state marketing vehicle formerly known as Man city v Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Now begs the question..

Do we go all out on Thursday or do we focus on the league?

Preferably I'd rather us go all out in the league. The EL is a brilliant competition, but we may never get this chance at the League again.
lets not get greedy. go all out for the league & fa cup. rest players like toby, dier & kane in the europa.

Last edited:
I fucking love Bobby. What a bloke.

Along with Dawson, he's the only ones of the players who's left in the last few years, just before we've become something special with Poch, who - emotionally if not in terms of footballing skills - I'd like to have seen be a part of it.

When he retires, I hope, we give him an ambassadorial role in Spain/Southern Europe like with Friedel. Probably symbolic and means jack shit, but would love to have him involved with the club in the future.

Bluemoon forum crying to the moon over Clattenbergs bias against them, submitting evidence exhibit A of 2 offside goals at the lane as a reminder, plus ofcourse this debated handball penalty that got us first blood

Howabout Clattenburg gets everything right and Toure is off after 15 minutes?......No?....thought that one was probably okay with them.

Forgive me chaps, but I totally chickened out and watched two chapters of Dr Quinn, Medicine Woman. After seeing how that lot down the road won and Liverpool smashed Villa, I was convinced that it was not going to be our day. However, when I saw the result on the BBC red button, the scream was enough to wake the dead. So happy, I might explode!

Just realised the official that flagged Aguero offside was Jon Brooks, a level 2 referee from around my way. he referees our pre season games and was meant to referee our FA Trophy match but it got called off.
Absolutely top lad, and I will drop him an email tomorrow to congratulate him on a job well done today!

Forgive me chaps, but I totally chickened out and watched two chapters of Dr Quinn, Medicine Woman. After seeing how that lot down the road won and Liverpool smashed Villa, I was convinced that it was not going to be our day. However, when I saw the result on the BBC red button, the scream was enough to wake the dead. So happy, I might explode!
Thought you'd be more of a Murder She Wrote girl to be honest.

Regardless of how this season ends, this team is shaping up to be one that the younger generation of Spurs fans will annoyingly remind future generations with, "Well back in 2016..."

Love the manager, love the players, love the support from most of the fans. It's dizzying.

Still more than 30 mins until my drive home is done and I can have a drink, every fucking oraphus is hurting - at work 6am and I'm a complete fucking mess - what a day, missus might get some during motd or I'll have to change my underwear
clint-eastwood-disgusted-gif.gif

Back
Top Bottom