Arab state marketing vehicle formerly known as Man city v Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fucking buzzing! That was the most intense half of football I've ever watch. Phenomenal from that players. Game changing substitutions from the main man!

We could actually win the league!
:levylol::pochwtf:

Down with the flu at the moment and just started an important practical placement period, crucial for my degree, and am battling some personal issues. Long sob story short, I've been feeling like shit for a while but this fucking team. This fucking team makes it all worthwhile at the moment. I don't even care what happens now, I have no reason to not believe there are great things ahead. Can't thank Poch enough for giving me my football club back.

All the best mate. Loving how inspiring Spurs are this season. Going through a similar period but everything seems possible now - and as a wise man once said: "Just do it." :dierpochhug:

you will do better next season mate :dierpochhug:

:troll:

Family are gutted and telling me they're watching a film tonight (Meaning I can't watch Match of the Day). I'm beaming, you can throw all the City jokes you like at me =P

I'm surprised Kompany had such a positive impact on them. No surprise that Silva was a bit shit though.

Amazing result. I think it's actually possible now for the title, more so than before.

If we beat Woolwich I can't see us not winning it. Incredible day.

Back
Top Bottom