Arab state marketing vehicle formerly known as Man city v Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

dd6c084faf0591f8e19472ab09317710.png

tumblr_m7uc9xbRSE1r9xjxoo1_500.gif

For anyone feeling we got lucky with the penalty

Picture the scene. Shitty are on the rise, the financial doping is starting to have effect, we're battling for 4th. We go down 2-0 and then make it 2-2. Balotelli stamps on Parker, he should see red. He goes on to win a penalty in the final minutes and scores.

Wait there's more.

2 seasons ago. Rose makes a brilliant last-ditch challenge on Dzeko... he receives a red which is later rescinded. Too late damage done, we get thrashed.

Or how about last season. A young Poch side are doing well against Shitty, a fat chav takes a dive in the box and wins a penalty. Nothing is made of it because he's English and a chav legend. He also stands directly in the GKs site in an offside position when Aguero scores a goal.

Add to that the fact that today's decision was correct! It was a fucking penalty.
They can fuck right off. Cunts.

Forgive me chaps, but I totally chickened out and watched two chapters of Dr Quinn, Medicine Woman. After seeing how that lot down the road won and Liverpool smashed Villa, I was convinced that it was not going to be our day. However, when I saw the result on the BBC red button, the scream was enough to wake the dead. So happy, I might explode!

And I thought you were Hardcore Mrs P.
Not in that way, well, you know what I mean.
Sorry, I'll get my coat.
:chadliblow:

I remember an offside goal they scored last week, and a few more.
I also remember the dodgy penalties they had had v us recently. Lampard, Dzeko and Aguero. Two resulting in sending offs.
So, don't really complain. Especially when you have been on the end of some very favourable decisions that turned games against the same team, and many others.

Brilliant today. Absolutely proud and emotional, weird as we have won nothing yet, but this looks and feels like so much more than a 2-1 away win. I find it hard to put into context.

1 game at a time and anything is possible.

OK, I know it's beena fe hours, but I haven't been in here.....at what point did the penalty become a controversial decision????? On TV they said it, on Facebook my "Mates" are saying it and my step-dad is sending me messages saying we were lucky with a wrong decision. Am I fucking mental, or is this not his arm?????

:kaneear:

a4qszt.jpg
That's not Handball, that's a Handbag.
:vdvdive:

A little longer and HD version of Poch celebrating with the players and fans ...

Can't just stop watching this.
Love the unity within the squad, and love the figure that Poch has become at Spurs. I don't know, but it's the little things like Poch's bear-hug to Rose and playfulness at Son ... that are just so heartwarming.

The eruption when he goes towards the crowd at the end makes me erupt. Best thing to happen to this glorious football club in decades.

Since the PL inception, up util 2011 when their ££ kicked in, we won 19 out of the 27 PL games. 5 drawn. They won 3.
Since 2011 we have won 3 out of the 12 PL games isn't it?
What a difference financial doping makes.
So, what's the problem with them not winning v us? I mean, it's only natural.

They still have a bit more doping to do to beat us as much as we have beaten them in the PL.

Last edited:
With the Pellegrini/Pep situation and City's numerous key players who are spoilt brats, I don't find it as inconceivable as it probably should be, that someone like Soton that are also coming into a really rich vein of form at the right time could catch them. Soton have a reasonable run-in and have City at home in the third to last match of the season.

Us, Leicester and Soton representing England in the CL. Wouldn't that be refreshing after the near monopoly there's been on the spots for decades :sonhmm:

Us and Leicester will do, but I so want those throw insane money at it cunts from City to hurt by starting life with Pep without CL (and Thursday night football) :pochohshit:

Watching the highlights I still think Son had a good game. He always creates space, pulls defenders out of position and his close control is excellent. Few loose passes and not great defensively. I predict he'll be key going forward.

Good to have competition, Lamela probably earned a start next week.

OK, I know it's beena fe hours,aven't been in here.....at what point did the penalty become a controversial decision????? On TV they said it, on Facebook my "Mates" are saying it and my step-dad is sending me messages saying we were lucky with a wrong decision. Am I fucking mental, or is this not his arm?????

:kaneear:

a4qszt.jpg
And he widens it to stop the ball. He knows exactly whst hes doing. Good decision.

Back
Top Bottom