Arab state marketing vehicle formerly known as Man city v Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I like those little green bars!!
Can't be too many times in the Premier League era certainly that we've gone 5 wins on the bounce in the league (believe it's 7 wins on the bounce in all competitions), last time I remember is when we went under that outstanding run under Redknapp in the 2011-12 season.

No I am not a troll. I was there when we beat City 3-2 in 81. I was there when we beat Wolves to win the EUFA Cup. Anyway, love the way you can swear on here. Eriksen is our weak link. Why do you think he can't tackle?

No I am not a troll. I was there when we beat City 3-2 in 81. I was there when we beat Wolves to win the EUFA Cup. Anyway, love the way you can swear on here. Eriksen is our weak link. Why do you think he can't tackle?

Yeah I was there in 1882 and I can say you´re a cunt. :dembelefingers:

Don´t hurt your neck looking up.

When ICE CUBE was writing today was a gd day who would of thought he was talking about today!! amazing DAY get in COYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and the Troll cunt can fuck off aswell YID ARMY

I'm so proud of this team... I was confident the past few days and then the Spursy feeling set in this morning... and i thought dont get to cocky and then I saw the goons get a fluky winner and I thought this ain't gonna be our day...... BUT that was a performance of guts, composure and overall a winning mentality....
I'm so fucking happy...... I love this team...
COYS
I remember an offside goal they scored last week, and a few more.
I also remember the dodgy penalties they had had v us recently. Lampard, Dzeko and Aguero. Two resulting in sending offs.
So, don't really complain. Especially when you have been on the end of some very favourable decisions that turned games against the same team, and many others.

Good to see the City fans complain... didn't hear much complaining when Ballotelli stamped on our player and their players dived for penalties.

Wwoooaahhhh
#karma

Watching the highlights I still think Son had a good game. He always creates space, pulls defenders out of position and his close control is excellent. Few loose passes and not great defensively. I predict he'll be key going forward.

Good to have competition, Lamela probably earned a start next week.

Everyone player in a spurs shirt had a good game.....

Missed the game...just watched MOTD 2...looked at the stats...2 out of three decent chances put away...that'll do me.
Looking forward to the two cup games and after today's result I'm sure the players are also.

Back
Top Bottom