Tottenham v chavvy blue scum cheats

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just wanted to say a huge thank you to all those that posted pics.
I work with a Chelsea fan and he is the absolute worst for dishing it out, but cannot take it one bit lol.
Tomorrow's his 1st day back since the game and courtesy of you guys there's this montage waiting for him....
Soon as he enters the office he's gonna see this and have to walk a good 50ft looking at it
0whS2nU.jpg

Most likely he'll just tear it down right away lol - doesn't matter to me, I was in tears sticking it all up
And then having gone full retard he'll turn around and see the final piece lol
1kDAJzX.jpg

xIi1OLj.jpg

Tomorrow will be glorious:pochlol:

Went out to grab a decent bottle of red to celebrate and ran into an old high-school friend at the grocery store.

Caught up for a few minutes, and then I mentioned that I had come to get some alcohol "because this fucking game earlier, damn."
His face lights up "Who's your team? I'm a huge Man U fan."
"Tottenham"
"Oh, you guys played Chelsea today, right? I've got that waiting on the DVR at home. [he looks down at the bottle of wine in my hand] So it was that bad, huh?"
I am about to spontaneously combust, but I manage to keep it together. "It was... ridiculous."
"Ah, sorry. It's so frustrating. We're so far behind Chelsea and City, they look untouchable at the moment."
"Anyways, I gotta go, dog is in the car. Be sure to watch that game!"

And then I walked out the store making obscene faces.

Townsend in front of Bentaleb in this match spells trouble imo.

Bentaleb plays backwards...Townsend is going to get pulled all over the pitch looking for the ball. And if its Walker supporting him, then we are massively open down that side.

Fazio will get shown up here without the positioning sense of Davies.

Cant see any good today sadly. Its so tame.

Please post this back at me later when we win.
:pochsmirk:

Jose knows exactly what he is and what he's doing......have to say, I still cant hate him.

He hates Wenger and arse, and I found it hilarious when he started high fiving our bench and cuddling Poch, right in front of the away lot at 5-3 down in the last minutes...must have pissed them off.

He tweeted some good stuff about Kane and Chadli and I saw him go out of his way to pat Mason on the back after the injury. Also gave Danny Rose a nice pat on the back after the game.

His beef is with the press....he loves the banter at English football. Always said he missed it when he was abroad.

I despise Chelsea, but not Jose. One of the few characters left.

Jose knows exactly what he is and what he's doing......have to say, I still cant hate him.

He hates Wenger and arse, and I found it hilarious when he started high fiving our bench and cuddling Poch, right in front of the away lot at 5-3 down in the last minutes...must have pissed them off.

He tweeted some good stuff about Kane and Chadli and I saw him go out of his way to pat Mason on the back after the injury. Also gave Danny Rose a nice pat on the back after the game.

His beef is with the press....he loves the banter at English football. Always said he missed it when he was abroad.

I despise Chelsea, but not Jose. One of the few characters left.
No. He's a cunt.

The sickeningly easy ride he gets from the press here is why he missed being here. An eyebrow raise gets the entire press up his hole when what should actually happen is that his outrageous slurs on others should be further questioned, not giggled at.

To state yesterday that they lost because the ref wasn't up with play to award a pen that wasn't a pen, was special needs level bullshit. To cry about campaigns when not admonishing his cheating cunt divers is dishonest. He's no character. He's a liar and a cunt and no number of cheeky smirks is going to change that.

Cunt manager for a cunt team.

Back
Top Bottom