Tottenham v chavvy blue scum cheats

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Despicable human beings - from the scum who made up their original fanbase to the nouveau twats happy to jump on the soulless bandwagon if it means they get to support a team who wins a lot. All of them happy to be complicit in the disgusting business practices of their dear owner. Wouldn't be surprised if their hatred of us was a deflection tactic to prevent them thinking too much about their own existence.

We shall not forget.

A quote from a spurs fan a while back was 'I hate Woolwich because I am a Spurs fan, I hate chelsea because I am a human being'. Think that sums it up.

Despicable human beings - from the scum who made up their original fanbase to the nouveau twats happy to jump on the soulless bandwagon if it means they get to support a team who wins a lot. All of them happy to be complicit in the disgusting business practices of their dear owner. Wouldn't be surprised if their hatred of us was a deflection tactic to prevent them thinking too much about their own existence.

We shall not forget.

hahah gallagher, what a fucking apologist for someone who is essentially a war criminal. fuck that guy for ruining the premier league. hope he dies. cunt.

wasn't he going to buy spurs for a split second. kinda glad he didn't. even for all the glory he would have brought. and as much as ENIC ain't great. at least they're english and at least they're legit. vaguely.

I'd love to see him form an impenetrable central defensive partnership with JV, and hopefully he will "get" the pace of the game and improve on his spacial awareness and develop his positional sense. At the moment though, he's behind the curve.
I'm not sure that he is the best central defender, aside from JV, that we have.
I agree totally. Meant best available to play with JV. JV is our best CB although he needs to up his game. VC is not up to the job, his game is flawed in so many ways. Fazio will improve im sure. Dier looks good to me and shows potential but not seeing him play at CB is frustrating . I feel he would be sound.

Worst thread ever.
This is the internet chaps. You can decide who you talk to.

Moving on...

Lloris, walker, Fazio, Vertonghen, Davies, Dembele, Mason, Townsend, Eriksen, Chadli, Kane.

Only one change against Chelsea who rested which is a dangerous risk in my opinion but the starting XI is starting to be cemented now and the results are improving.

Lamela stilll Seems ineffective against bigger clubs (And was not great at Stamford bridge) so id keep Townsend in who looked dangerous against United.

Matic and Fabregas are my two players who I believe we need to stop playing. Matic was a different class against West Ham and I worry our inexperienced midfield may struggle with his presence, hence why I included dembele.
Big game from Mason needed on Fabregas.

Hope we do this and stop their title charge. I fucking hate these wankers.
Agree fully with this. My take on the team Is the same and feel Lamela can not play 90 mins with Eriksen against good sides.

One does not simply fail to win at "3 POINT LANE"

:adesalute:
6a01128c98372d0271559e5e3f756c34ecce9b22d064f5d84f3701d0b1eca976.jpg

Is it just me, or is this 'Juju' stuff past it's expiry date?

It was funny for about a week.

Match threads are fucking shocking these days. Should have allocated forum members to start them.

Maybe Admin Admin can write some code to limit any one author making 2 or more in a row. It's kind of an unwritten rule but I guess it should be written (coded) now as people are taking the piss. Maybe a minimum word count too or something?

Last edited:
Im confused....The 'Indian' in your name, does it refer to your nationallaty and is this an attempt at being PC?Chave supporters are not PC? or....
If you are Indian? what is a non white person doing supporting the Chaves?
Are you then using the word 'Indian' in a racist derogatory manner which would be expected?

I think we should be quietly optimistic. If we start with Walker/Jan/Fazio/Davies, with Bentaleb in front then we've got a reasonably sound defensive setup. If we can keep their front lot quiet I'm confident Kane the Messiah will punish them at the other end.

Maybe I'm delusional.

:adesalute:

Lucky for your manager its at WHL...not for the points though

Jose Mourinho: Chelsea fans are so quiet it feels like we are playing in an empty stadium at Stamford Bridge

He described their lack of passion as "frustrating" and said it makes things "difficult" for his players.
“At this moment it’s difficult for us to play at home though, because playing here is like playing in an empty stadium.
“The team then starts playing like it’s a quiet, soft game at home. It’s difficult to get that strong start where the players, team and fans at Stamford Bridge [are all together].
“I was today looking around and it was empty, but not in terms of people because it was obviously full. That’s what frustrating.”

Jose Cant Hear You-o
Jose Cant Hear You-o
Jose Cant Hear You-o
Jose Cant Hear You-o

I am Indian and why cant an non white support Chelsea... whn a cunt team like spurs can have supporters!!
Are you mad? Supporting Chelsea as an Indian is the equivalent of a Jewish Gypsy homosexual with Downs syndrome joining the SS and applying for a position as a concentration camp guard.

Mind you - on the plus side you are very articulate and literate

I am Indian and why cant an non white support Chelsea... whn a cunt team like spurs can have supporters!!

Just the older fans are neo nazis and the younger ones are glory hunters who starting supporting after abramovich took over and bought you success. So at least you have narrowed it down to glory hunter, we just wanted to be sure.

Back
Top Bottom