Tottenham v chavvy blue scum cheats

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Speechless

What a game! Harry Kane you fucking beauty. THAT turn for his 2nd was world class - against Chelsea out of all teams. Boy is pure gold.

I hope this result can galvanise the squad and continue the momentum of this solid run of results

If someone offered 4 points from Chelsea and Utd a week ago - would have taken it in a heartbeat. Well done, Poch - fuck the haters.

Last edited:
Well what can I say.

I've been following Spurs from abroad for 4-5 years now and my ability to watch the games has differed at times, but with my current satellite TV deal have been watching spurs non stop for about a year now.

At times this season we have not played well, have still found a way to win in some of those games. Which in a way is a bit encouraging.

I've been a member of an Australian rules forum, which has a sub forum dedicated to football.

However I've decided to join here today given that sub forum is full of fans from the big clubs but not so many are Spurs fans.

As for today I'm so glad I got up at 4:30am to watch this morning, even more glad that I recorded the game as well.

Last edited:
http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2015/jan/01/harry-kane-tottenham-folk-hero-chelsea

Highlight for me...
"Chief among them was Kane, who played the role of goalscorer, folk hero and chief all-round inspirationalist, scoring twice with superbly executed right-foot daisy cutters, winning a penalty in between, setting up another for Nacer Chadli and generally leaving Gary Cahill scrabbling around White Hart Lane like a dazed city-centre reveller, comedy antlers askew, still wondering where the last night-bus home leaves from."

Watching the re run....just thought Id let you all know that Pleat says:

"Two left footers, Bentaleb the Algerian, and Bentaleb the Belgian"

While discussing our midfield options after Mason gets injured.

Back to the game, cheers

10897034_10153024314429669_8321214117827760969_n.jpg

Despicable human beings - from the scum who made up their original fanbase to the nouveau twats happy to jump on the soulless bandwagon if it means they get to support a team who wins a lot. All of them happy to be complicit in the disgusting business practices of their dear owner. Wouldn't be surprised if their hatred of us was a deflection tactic to prevent them thinking too much about their own existence.

We shall not forget.

A quote from a spurs fan a while back was 'I hate Woolwich because I am a Spurs fan, I hate chelsea because I am a human being'. Think that sums it up.

I am Indian and why cant an non white support Chelsea... whn a cunt team like spurs can have supporters!!
Are you mad? Supporting Chelsea as an Indian is the equivalent of a Jewish Gypsy homosexual with Downs syndrome joining the SS and applying for a position as a concentration camp guard.

Mind you - on the plus side you are very articulate and literate

Sun 05 Nov Tottenham H. 2 - 1 Chelsea Premiership
Wed 19 Mar Tottenham H. 4 - 4 Chelsea Premier League
Sat 21 Mar Tottenham H. 1 - 0 Chelsea Premier League
Sat 17 Apr Tottenham H. 2 - 1 Chelsea Premier League
Sun 12 Dec Tottenham H. 1 - 1 Chelsea Premier League
Sat 20 Oct Tottenham H. 2 - 4 Chelsea Premier League
Sat 28 Sep Tottenham H. 1 - 1 Chelsea Premier League

1 league win in 7 at the Lane. 3 Point Lane indeed.
:paulinhofacepalm:

I wish for all Spurs fans ,a Happy New Year! ,2015, with wealth and health for all of you, and many happy victories for Spurs…and i hope very soon, maybe a Champions League presence…and/or a battle with many real chances for Spurs for the title in Premier League…
2015_zps7c007925.jpg

Back
Top Bottom