Tottenham v chavvy blue scum cheats

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Thanks mate!
Found it. He's one of our own!

bMB0lL9.jpg

Got myself wound up watching that though as Bein sports only showed the top 2 as the PL table at the end of the game. Fuck modern football

A kick at Kane where he had no chance of getting the ball, followed by an obvious stamp. Not to mention that it wasn't seen by the ref and hence is prime retrospective-ban material.
However, I'm wary that the FA will turn a blind eye to this considering he's a starting CB for England. This'll have shades of that Sterling slap if you ask me...
Cahill will not receive a retrospective ban.. Yeah, how's that campaign going Jose??
One of those times I'm really not happy to be right.
:adestare:

Unbelievable coverage of the Gerrard wankathon over our victory yesterday. Convenient that everyone forgets his desperation to move to Chelsea at one point, and that he's off to get a shameless payday.
And to think, he could have been a one-club man if he retired outright - would likely get an overpaid punditry gig at the end of it to boost Sky's Liverpool bias even more.

Scholes and Gary Neville left United with far more grace.

When we got the penalty, who did you think would step up and take it? I thought it would be Kane, nailed on, he can't grab the ball quick enough when we get a freekick.
I really wasn't expecting Townsend to take it.

When we got the penalty, who did you think would step up and take it? I thought it would be Kane, nailed on, he can't grab the ball quick enough when we get a freekick.
yeah I was sure on either kane or eriksen, certainly not townsend though, worked out perfect in the end, west ham beaten, Chelsea beaten and a point at Woolwich, we are certainly fairing better against our big rivals this year , we needed to though

I said "Townsend's taking it" to my friend straight away. Since Kane missed one in the Europa Andros has taken them all whenever he's played, taken 3 or 4, scored all of them (all low, hard and to his right).
& Welcome back

I said "Townsend's taking it" to my friend straight away. Since Kane missed one in the Europa Andros has taken them all whenever he's played, taken 3 or 4, scored all of them (all low, hard and to his right).
& Welcome back

Good call. I was going on the confidence thing and Kane is our most confident player at the moment.
Fair play to Andros, he never hesitated.
We hardly ever get pens in the Prem so we don't have a regular taker.

Back
Top Bottom