Tottenham v chavvy blue scum cheats

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just rewatched the BT broadcast. Michael Owen. What a shambles of a summariser. Makes Andy Townsend look incisive. Really thought the game was "50/50". Unbelievable. Stick the odious little fucker on "At The Races" and be done with it.

Why do people think their first was wrong.
The ball didn't go out when Hazard retrieved it, although he should have been tackled at that point, Costa was in an offside position when he shot and hit the post, but was deemed to not be interfering.
That's personally why I think it was wrong. I deemed major-league interference.

top day from start to finish, and it was a late finish...

that's garage legend and Spurs fan EZ mixing in Spurs songs at Pacha London last night. Looked like a good party

Just rewatched the BT broadcast. Michael Owen. What a shambles of a summariser. Makes Andy Townsend look incisive. Really thought the game was "50/50". Unbelievable. Stick the odious little fucker on "At The Races" and be done with it.
Or just send him back to Dubai on his magic helicopter.

troll_football_image_a990b551963ab50ad4ee337f77280353.jpg

That's personally why I think it was wrong. I deemed major-league interference.
I get your point, the whole notion of interference is so open to interpretation, but as he didn't touch it he wasn't when Hazard shot at goal, by the time Oscar touched it he was no longer offside.
The ref and linesman stuck to the new rule and said it was OK.
I thought there was an additional rule about players who were offside that then become active in a second phase, which then stops play. Not wholly sure how that bit works though
I think if you have a joker card then you can play it and score, unless your birthday is an odd number.

Because

And he ended up scoring, which is pretty much interfering...

:llorisserious:
I get that - but he wasn't offside when he scored......
You just need to nail the bit about becoming active - and that seems to be where the argument lies

I think it was because he played his Joker and the linesman played his scissors

EDIT - Turns out Costas birthday is an odd number - so Sammy's right, it should have been disallowed!
5-2 it is!

Imagine is that was Liverpool who did that with 5 academy players starting!
Fuckin hell England would be playing a testimonial today on the moon against Jesus and 10 of his disciples in their honour if it were Liverpool.

The stock market would close as a show of respect and the red arrows would tour the world in 24 hours.

In fact, fuck it, the opposite of the Big Bang would happen. Whatever that is. The world just wouldn't be able to take it.

This Vine says more about him that any wall of text ever could

Correct me if I'm wrong, but no one seems to have even mentioned that we had 5 academy products in our starting eleven this game. (Counting Rose)

Bentaleb, Mason, Rose, Kane and Townsend.

That is crazy.
I was gonna mention it... but in all the excitement, I forgot!
:pochfacepalm:

I noticed that Sky gave Sherwood ALL the credit for 'blooding' Kan & Bentaleb last season, and giving them the platform on which to play regularly THIS season!
Didn't the same Timmy also bring Bad-Ade back into the fold???:adesalute:

Back
Top Bottom