Tottenham v chavvy blue scum cheats

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

d86ca95d55378545eac597f93ca382da_view.jpg

Haven't been paying much attention to the Internet this week, and haven't had a chance to post yet...but I'm still afraid I'm stuck in some strange dream where we've beaten Chelsea 5-3. Fucking never wake me up, this is fantastic.

Haven't been paying much attention to the Internet this week, and haven't had a chance to post yet...but I'm still afraid I'm stuck in some strange dream where we've beaten Chelsea 5-3. Fucking never wake me up, this is fantastic.
I think it's real Benjamin. I drove 400 miles today for a belated xmas/new year get together with the family & I am seeing this same strange thing on TV in a far off land. We walloped the cunts. We did it fair n square & Mourinho began a serious mental breakdown post match. Pinch yourself as much as you have to- but IT happened. The gift keeps on giving. It's lovely.

Fuck off Benjy - this is what happens you doom mongering yank. We're the famous Tottenham Hotspur and we don't give a fucking fuck. Enjoy Hawaii.

It's january 3rd- we have just thumped the chavs. I can see no harm in a bit of love all round. Maybe Benjamin (or Benjy or whatever the lad prefers to be called) would swap places with either of us to have the chance to get away from work right now- to be honest I'd swap with him cos it's cunting freezing up here on the north east coast. Went outside for a fag & almost got blown off. (Yep, I've given you those double entendres free of charge to keep the love flowing)

I'm up here for a week with my kids for a belated xmas/new year bash. My mate owns a nice apartment & it was cheap. Drove 400 miles (via bolton) to collect them-stopping off at every services so my son could get rid of whatever it was he'd had the night before. Am presently working til 11pm on 21st but an easy one to move around, so am definitely on for a beer mate. Don't have a ticket for the match but it doesn't prevent a Pint or 2. I would definitely swap Hawaii for this cold hole tho. It's minging

I'm up here for a week with my kids for a belated xmas/new year bash. My mate owns a nice apartment & it was cheap. Drove 400 miles (via bolton) to collect them-stopping off at every services so my son could get rid of whatever it was he'd had the night before. Am presently working til 11pm on 21st but an easy one to move around, so am definitely on for a beer mate. Don't have a ticket for the match but it doesn't prevent a Pint or 2. I would definitely swap Hawaii for this cold hole tho. It's minging
Tickets aren't on sale yet, but I'm sure you'll get one if you want to go. No worries either way mate - hope to meet up soon.

I'm actually here in Hawaii with my wife on vacation (holiday). No work for me! And I haven't been "doom monger ing" for quite some time, thank you very much.

Cheers!

Oh, and I typically go by Ben Boltonspur Boltonspur

Ha, yeah I know man, but look at your sentence. Dowd was right there I know.

"Can anyone shiw the clip, too technical for je ti do." Not having a go, but I laughed. :bae:
Sorry-sense of humour disfunction at the moment. Problems with sausage roll fingers using iPad with small keys + cant see fukc with out glasses+ poor english grammar cant spell for tothy.

Last edited:
Diego Costa puts Chelsea 1-0 up and Jose feels smug:
BPI
PAY-Great-Mourinho-faces.jpg

"Handball! Penalty! Ref! This is a joke..."
PA
Great-Mourinho-faces.jpg

1-1. Harry Kane bloody loves it... Jose does not:
Reuters
Great-Mourinho-faces.jpg

Danny Rose makes it 2-1 a minute before half-time. Set facial expression to "stunned bemusement":
PA
Great-Mourinho-faces.jpg

Cahill brings down Harry Kane for a penalty. "Oh, Gary. Gary, Gary, Gary. Why, Gary?"
Getty
Great-Mourinho-faces.jpg

Hazard makes it 4-2. "Hmm… I wonder…"
Action Images
Great-Mourinho-faces.jpg

Oops, no... there's Chadli:
BPI
PAY-Great-Mourinho-faces.jpg

"I hate this place, let's go home..."
Getty
Great-Mourinho-faces.jpg

Back