Tottenham v chavvy blue scum cheats

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So, any doubters now? Pochettino is the right guy for the job. This team play beautiful football and have the willpower to force results to happen.

Harry Kane is our best striker. And better than any other in the country bar Costa and Aguero. He will be the best we've had since Greaves.

Stop doubting. Start believing. This team is the real deal, and will only get better.

Harry Kane is an incredible player. I thought earlier in the season he would develop into a very good player, but his rate of improvement is Bale-esk, each week he is better than the last. His goals today were outstandaing. The talk on the thread about if we can keep hold of him earlier this week seemed a bit premature, but to fair, come the end of the season we could well have serious offers from bigger clubs, so perhaps not premature at all. I still find it astounding that the pundits are like, "yeah he should probably get called up to the squad, behind Rooney and Sturridge." If he was a Utd player for instance, they would be absolutely gushing over him. Of course he should be called up. He shouldn't just be called up, he should fucking play.

The last few performances from the team under Poch have been really impressive, getting better each game. The big improvement that I see is that we've started moving the ball around so much quicker. And of course, the belief. Poch has clearly created real belief in the players. Dembele looked the best I have seen him since his first few games when we signed him originally. Totally transformed.

There is still work to do, especially in defense but they don't worry me too much because you have the feeling that Poch will get the team working on those problems and improve them. Levy needs to back him now.

The many different faces of Jose Mourinho losing to Spurs last night

Diego Costa puts Chelsea 1-0 up and Jose feels smug:

PAY-Great-Mourinho-faces.jpg

"Handball! Penalty! Ref! This is a joke..."
Great-Mourinho-faces.jpg

1-1. Harry Kane bloody loves it... Jose does not:
Great-Mourinho-faces.jpg

Danny Rose makes it 2-1 a minute before half-time. Set facial expression to "stunned bemusement":
Great-Mourinho-faces.jpg

Cahill brings down Harry Kane for a penalty. "Oh, Gary. Gary, Gary, Gary. Why, Gary?"
Great-Mourinho-faces.jpg

Hazard makes it 4-2. "Hmm… I wonder…"
Great-Mourinho-faces.jpg

Oops, no... there's Chadli:
PAY-Great-Mourinho-faces.jpg

"I hate this place, let's go home..."
Great-Mourinho-faces.jpg

:dude::pochlol::dude::pochlol::dude:

Still buzzing over that win ... And just saw the MOTD highights ... I literally had goosebumps. COYS!

Sweeter than the Kane barn storming brace....

Sweeter than Danny's clean up....

Sweeter than Townsend's cool collective on the spot.....

Sweeter than Chadli's box blaster......

it's the sweet, warm feeling inside of me of schadenfreude of the mental unraveling that went on in the minds of Chelsea fans everywhere.

You could fire bomb three Lego factories and it still wouldn't equal the amount of plastic melting we helped ignite today.

I am especially delighted to think of all the American chavski's who have aligned themselves with this dark and evil side.....picking the team with the money, with the best chances, the super stars, never having to face loss of this magnitude, and now it has arrived, and as they stare at it, as they stare at themselves they know not what to do with it....

And the homegrown chavs? Don't know 'em but I see them on T.V. and have read about them. What do they see when they look at themselves on a day like this? Confusion? Pain? I'm sure it's both.

We didn't just nick it, we fucking flattened them. We would not be stopped. Out hustled 'em, out muscled 'em, and brought WHL to its feet and at full voice. I have not heard it like that in what seems like too long a time.

I was fucking screaming and hopping and loving every minute of it.

Downside: still 364 days left in this year. This one is going to be hard to beat for the best.

COYS

I am Indian and why cant an non white support Chelsea... whn a cunt team like spurs can have supporters!!

Just the older fans are neo nazis and the younger ones are glory hunters who starting supporting after abramovich took over and bought you success. So at least you have narrowed it down to glory hunter, we just wanted to be sure.

Best win since the 3-2 at Old Trafford. Really feels like a big moment for the club. Can't help but think about our youth against one of the most experience teams in the league.

Walker- 24
Rose- 24
Davies- 21
Bentaleb- 20
Mason- 23
Townsend- 23
Kane- 21
Eriksen- 22

Please keep this team and manager together Levy. Please.

My chelski mate seems to think this game is the biggest in London, not just because of the football but it's becoming a battle of north London v west London. Similar to wet spam v millwall being a east v south london game and the inter city rivalries of Manchester/Liverpool and Southampton v Portsmouth.
I suppose if you look at the London Economy, music scene, nightlife(celebrity hangouts) and sport,
It generally comes out of the north and west of London.Not sure if anyone else would agree.....

disagree..your chav mate is a cunt and you should tell him it .. hes thinks its the biggests because he's a small minded tosser who believes the hype of this sky tv generation.
us v the goons is the biggest game in London and always will be!.. its historical!, something he knows fuckall
about & sums up a cunt bigging up a small club in Fulham supported by tourists and arseholes.

I have to say that I feel this is the first time all season that I have truly felt that the players genuinely showed that they can be worthy to wear the shirt. Whatever happens this season, it has restored my faith in the abilities of the squad and manager. I feel much more positive than I did a month ago.

Back
Top Bottom