Tottenham v chavvy blue scum cheats

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It is always greener on the other side of the fence .
The media have no agenda against Spurs , it is rather self important or pompous
to think they do . At the moment they just don't rate us .
They have seen the Bale money wasted and have realised that's your lot .
Bargain contract buys , prospect buys are never going to challenge a top 4 place.
We all live in hope but bookies , media see us in another light .
The permanent status of underachievers is the reality .

On paper against Chelsea we have little chance . Man to man (through investment ) they are
Superior in nearly every department . Maybe a sending off , ref decision will tip the balance.
I just hope " luck be a lady tonight "

I think the easiest way to expell opposition fans is by ignoring them instead of starting some sort of verbal conflict. Its just a fucking sport and there's no need for you guys to come on here and piss people off by being cunts. If you want to talk about the game then act like an adult and have a decent, civilized conversation. Fucking pathetic.

The media have no agenda against Spurs , it is rather self important or pompous
to think they do .
Whilst I would not entirely disagree, what is undeniable is their favouritism for certain teams.
A perfect example being the recent COC semi's. We and Liverpool were playing on the same night, and we undoubtedly had the bigger clash. The top 4 news stories on the Sky Sports App were -

B'mouth v Liverpool Preview
Rodgers rubbishes unrest talk
Howe relishing Liverpool clash
Liverpool lose injured Johnson

Followed by -
Transfer rumours

Then ONE story (preview) of the Spurs game. Sixth in the list on the day when only 2 games are being played.

If that isn't bias, I don't know what is. Modern day journalism at its finest.

Whilst I would not entirely disagree, what is undeniable is their favouritism for certain teams.
A perfect example being the recent COC semi's. We and Liverpool were playing on the same night, and we undoubtedly had the bigger clash. The top 4 news stories on the Sky Sports App were -

B'mouth v Liverpool Preview
Rodgers rubbishes unrest talk
Howe relishing Liverpool clash
Liverpool lose injured Johnson

Followed by -
Transfer rumours

Then ONE story (preview) of the Spurs game. Sixth in the list on the day when only 2 games are being played.

If that isn't bias, I don't know what is. Modern day journalism at its finest.
The media is only bothered about pounds and pence .
In there opinion they considered other games would draw in a larger audience .
The problem is the neutral fan is not bothered about Spurs . In there eyes our football
is uninspiring and we have no big stars to entertain them . We are just not attractive
enough to warrant much air time .
To be fair when we had Bale, Modric , VDV etc and played swashbuckling football , we were
everybody's fav 2nd team . The media loved us , we were on the box nearly every week .
We had a chance to become the countries permanent glamour club but as usual we self imploded
and our owners saw financial prudence over glory as the way forward.
As we can't buy our love like some others we have to earn it but unfortunately this is not the case.

The problem is the neutral fan is not bothered about Spurs . In there eyes our football
is uninspiring and we have no big stars to entertain them . We are just not attractive
enough to warrant much air time .
Nonsense.

1) Liverpool are worse than us, and they have only looked impressive in one game this season - against us. They also have no stars.
2) We're on TV all the time. We're not being neglected from the box.
3) Neutral fans HATE Liverpool far more than us.

The Liverpool and Man Utd bias is there for all to see. LVG has barely bettered Moyes' record, whilst spending £150m, yet I see no negative press, more-so you'd think they were top they way they're praising them.

Every time Man Utd vs Liverpool comes up, SSN make it out to be some kind of heavyweight battle, a bitter rivalry that'll decide the title. Not only have Liverpool been distinctly average (Suarez-aside) for a good number of years, but both teams are followed by plastic, sofa managers. I bet 90% have never been north of Birmingham, let alone to a game.

My chelski mate seems to think this game is the biggest in London, not just because of the football but it's becoming a battle of north London v west London. Similar to wet spam v millwall being a east v south london game and the inter city rivalries of Manchester/Liverpool and Southampton v Portsmouth.
I suppose if you look at the London Economy, music scene, nightlife(celebrity hangouts) and sport,
It generally comes out of the north and west of London.Not sure if anyone else would agree.....

re; Liverpool
every season you only have to look at the 'pundit' predictions for Top 4, and Liverpool will be one of the teams. Despite being shite for a good decade now (last year was a blip)

Anyone getting their blood pressure raised to dangerous levels because of a thread title need to have a look at themselves I'd say.
Admittedly, I take the Internet a bit seriously sometimes, but toys out the pram because we don't know who played for both teams in the fifties, in the first post, is ridiculous.
Mad Yid Mad Yid quite obviously needs to grow up (part of his charm), but others might want to follow suit.
There's a difference between getting out of your pram and being embarrassed by the inanity of his entire input to it. Like Millbanks said, the first time it was a bit of a joke - but after 3 threads its like a 5 year old telling the one joke he knows because he saw one adult laugh at it.
He's another poster who thinks that to be funny all you have to do is call other posters a cunt
but hey - he posted that he's taken 6 bullets and didn't die - so he must be an OK guy, right?

My chelski mate seems to think this game is the biggest in London, not just because of the football but it's becoming a battle of north London v west London. Similar to wet spam v millwall being a east v south london game and the inter city rivalries of Manchester/Liverpool and Southampton v Portsmouth.
I suppose if you look at the London Economy, music scene, nightlife(celebrity hangouts) and sport,
It generally comes out of the north and west of London.Not sure if anyone else would agree.....
It always has been the truth is they have never had a big derby game,they have always looked to us as there derby game.

Not so sure about that. East London is pretty much the cultural and nightlife hub these days.

The reason they call it the biggest game in London is because they don't have any real local rivals anymore now that they are way better than Fulham and QPR.

They used to hate us because we were better than them (see west ham) and this element still exists in their old skool fanbase. (Plus, you know, the racism) Whereas the nouveau fans hate spurs because they've been told they need to in order to be a proper Chelsea fan.

Nonsense.

We're on TV all the time.
, but both teams are followed by plastic, sofa managers. I bet 90% have never been north of Birmingham, let alone to a game.
yes we are on TV but ITV4 , and far less on sky for premier games.
Those plastic fans buy subscriptions . They don't care if they ever go to game.
This is the ugly beast football has come , we have been left behind.

Nonsense.

1) Liverpool are worse than us, and they have only looked impressive in one game this season - against us. They also have no stars.
2) We're on TV all the time. We're not being neglected from the box.
3) Neutral fans HATE Liverpool far more than us.

The Liverpool and Man Utd bias is there for all to see. LVG has barely bettered Moyes' record, whilst spending £150m, yet I see no negative press, more-so you'd think they were top they way they're praising them.

Every time Man Utd vs Liverpool comes up, SSN make it out to be some kind of heavyweight battle, a bitter rivalry that'll decide the title. Not only have Liverpool been distinctly average (Suarez-aside) for a good number of years, but both teams are followed by plastic, sofa managers. I bet 90% have never been north of Birmingham, let alone to a game.
The United coverage in particular is a joke, and it isn't just Sky that favour them. The last time United played an FA Cup match and it wasn't televised was in January 2005! And since February 1998, they have only played 2 FA Cup matches that haven't been televised...

yes we are on TV but ITV4 , and far less on sky for premier games.
Those plastic fans buy subscriptions . They don't care if they ever go to game.
This is the ugly beast football has come , we have been left behind.
We were joint 4th most shown team in the Prem last season, 18 televised games.

Fuck the shed
SHELFHEAD2.jpg
15b3d00b2810a22db3cca894c10661a6.jpg
and fuck the chavs

The United coverage in particular is a joke, and it isn't just Sky that favour them. The last time United played an FA Cup match and it wasn't televised was in January 2005! And since February 1998, they have only played 2 FA Cup matches that haven't been televised...
wow
who keeps info like that?
Not too surprising though, given their perennial success and massive fanbase. If the question is "how do I get large audiences for my TV football programmes?" then you don't need to be Einstein to come up with Manure, CFC, City, Goons, LFC as being your prime suspects.

Found this gem underneath the syed interview:

If you can bear to watch all the way through, you get a great insight into why Chelsea fans are wankers, but more importantly why the English football experience will struggle to ever be on a par with Germany.

Simply, most fans of big clubs are so blindly loyal to their own, they just don't care about the bigger picture. In Germany, all the rival clubs fans are prepared to stand together en mass to tackle the big issues. Here we're lucky if a few niche supporters groups can set aside differences for an afternoon.

These twats can't see that the money roman has spent is feeding the whole machine that has driven up the price of everything, and fucked any chance of other clubs being able to compete with the established top 6. Instead they claim syed has an agenda because he supports Woolwich.

Their perspective on their buy to loan strategy at the end of the video betrays this the most. Who cares we're stockpiling all these young players who will never ever play in the first team, so long as it works as an income stream for Chelsea.

Only point of theirs I do agree with is that it's a bit hypocritical if syed to berate dodgy money men when he works for the times, owned by one of the dodgiest of them all (and also one of the major funding powers of the premier league.)

Yes but that was from the excitement and legacy from the wasted Bale money .
As we didn't deliver and only purchased 2/3rd choice signings we fell down
the pecking order .
If we signed 3 top class players in this transfer window such as a Cavani,
Cabaya and Konoplyanka then this would cause great interest.
Sadly this is not the Spurs way , we know embrace financial restraint
over true purpose .
This is not a criticism but just a fact..

Back
Top Bottom