Tottenham v chavvy blue scum cheats

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

fighting cock, floppy cock more like! you lot will feel like a man with erectile dysfunction thursday nite. also no mention of burning down someones business, or joe lewis trying to ruin his own country, so not only are you floppy cocks, but you also have alzeimers.

Na mate my dick works even after we lose. Joe Lewis is not a sugar daddy and hasn't just bought us success like most owners they are a business not a criminal looking to run away from
Putin.

Secondly do you have evidence joe Lewis burned down the metal works if so go to the police you cock. Your guy stole the billions with Yeltsin of the Russians people's resources and your fans are dicks so fuck off.

Fuck these cunts.

Chelski.jpg

6a01053597f309970c01116887734a970c-320wi

BE6fO3_CYAEZV9J.jpg

CAREFREE WHEREVER YOU MAY BE
WE ARE THE FAMOUS CHELSEA FC
NOW PLEASE SIT DOWN MY WIFE CAN'T SEE
WE'VE BEEN COMING SINCE 2003!

Hate me

Hate me as much as you want but we have you in our pockets since as long 2006(when i started following PL).. common...your players blame pitch for poor home performance!!!!! And we will boss you around on the first day of the new year ..and thats not because we are arrogant..we are just too classy for you...
Na mate my dick works even after we lose. Joe Lewis is not a sugar daddy and hasn't just bought us success like most owners they are a business not a criminal looking to run away from
Putin.

Secondly do you have evidence joe Lewis burned down the metal works if so go to the police you cock. Your guy stole the billions with Yeltsin of the Russians people's resources and your fans are dicks so fuck off.
its ok!... once he finds out dhoni's announced his retirement with immediate effect he'll blow
his own head off!.

Oh, your crap moniker is a witty take down of this forum's name!

That is world class, how long did it take you to come up with it? You must be very proud.

Cunt.

Doesn't work though he just looks like he can't get his dick up and announcing it on his rivals forum.

Anyone wondering what it would be like if the Qataris took over, look at Chelsea fans, these are the kind of people we'd attract with success, it ain't pretty...

Anyone wondering what it would be like if the Qataris took over, look at Chelsea fans, these are the kind of people we'd attract with success, it ain't pretty...

Yeh although they had a lot of scum prior to the cunt taking over but good point.

Despicable human beings - from the scum who made up their original fanbase to the nouveau twats happy to jump on the soulless bandwagon if it means they get to support a team who wins a lot. All of them happy to be complicit in the disgusting business practices of their dear owner. Wouldn't be surprised if their hatred of us was a deflection tactic to prevent them thinking too much about their own existence.

We shall not forget.

Thank you, thank you, thank you. Never seen that and adds some real meat to the argument that not all (if any) of the foreign owners are really good for our game.

Sitting in the airport and I cringe every time I open a thread with the thought of what totally fucked up pictures will be posted in them.

Cue the onslaught of fucked up pics, gifs and other inappropriate things you filthy bastards can come up with...

Back
Top Bottom