Tottenham v chavvy blue scum cheats

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I am Indian and why cant an non white support Chelsea... whn a cunt team like spurs can have supporters!!
Love the Indians great sporting traditions, but I cannot understand why you would want to support a bunch of racist bastards! Still that's your decision I guess so please close the door on your way out!

I am Indian and why cant an non white support Chelsea... whn a cunt team like spurs can have supporters!!
You can do what ever you please, of course (including having nothing better to do than sign up for this forum). The real point is what you choose to do.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/chelsea-supporters-arrested-racial-chanting-five-home-405314

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/c...-salutes-smashing-up-shops-in-paris-pictures/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chelsea_Headhunters

I've had plenty of encounters with Chelsea 'fans' who happily opted into the club because they're regularly successful now. Maybe that's not you. Maybe you were born into it and you remember Abramovich saving you from the brink of collapse. All part of that proud history.

As for us... we're happy with supporting that 'cunt' club (as you ironically called it) instead, ta.

:eriksenlol:

A few have already penned apt repsonses quite succintly. Bravo :)

So I'll just add this completely irrelevant gif :freundgoal:

wjMfggG.gif

Im confused....The 'Indian' in your name, does it refer to your nationallaty and is this an attempt at being PC?Chave supporters are not PC? or....
If you are Indian? what is a non white person doing supporting the Chaves?
Are you then using the word 'Indian' in a racist derogatory manner which would be expected?

Users/nihag.shah/Desktop/3%20point.jpg

Sun 05 Nov Tottenham H. 2 - 1 Chelsea Premiership
Wed 19 Mar Tottenham H. 4 - 4 Chelsea Premier League
Sat 21 Mar Tottenham H. 1 - 0 Chelsea Premier League
Sat 17 Apr Tottenham H. 2 - 1 Chelsea Premier League
Sun 12 Dec Tottenham H. 1 - 1 Chelsea Premier League
Sat 20 Oct Tottenham H. 2 - 4 Chelsea Premier League
Sat 28 Sep Tottenham H. 1 - 1 Chelsea Premier League

1 league win in 7 at the Lane. 3 Point Lane indeed.
:paulinhofacepalm:

The treatment of Paul Canoville back in the eighties for one? This would never ever happen at Tottenham.

You and many others, support the club because of the glory not the history because if you did, you would be and should be disgusted with the clubs history of racist, far right, neo nazi behaviour. The racist element is still there today but you either fail to see or choose to ignore it.

Last edited:
Does always make me laugh seeing all the Asian and African Chelsea fans on Twitter. If only they knew! It is not just historical either, still widespread to this day. Went to a Chelsea game with a mate on a freebie and(stupidly) went to a pub pre-match. Non stop anti semitic chanting. And this wasn't before a game against Spurs, was Sunderland or something!

Last edited:
I think the argument of racism is a bit tired now and an easy thing to tar another person or club with so. How about this;

You support a club that sells these;

UOGNTac.jpg

BvuTnV0IQAAea28.jpg

Oh and not forgetting your soul. Your clubs soul is completely gone. Hence why you an Indian is supporting a club which used to struggle to sell out.
Conclusion, you're a cunt.
chelsea_indian

I think the argument of racism is a bit tired now and an easy thing to tar another person or club with so. How about this;

You support a club that sells these;

UOGNTac.jpg

BvuTnV0IQAAea28.jpg

Oh and not forgetting your soul. Your clubs soul is completely gone. Hence why you an Indian is supporting a club which used to struggle to sell out.
Conclusion, you're a cunt.
chelsea_indian

Sadly Bush Hill on my return to the lane and the one great J Block I saw the following:
  • 4 people around us taking photos of rooney taking a corner
  • a family of 6 chinese with camping gear on, the oldest kid was 10 and the wife clearly did not want to be there at all
  • A Chinese couple came in with 20 mins on the clock, did not look bothered what was even happening on the field, had dodgy tickets as someone was already in their seat
  • 2 selfie sticks - which led to my wonderful "youre only here for the selfie" chant
  • A load of Aussie hipsters in their 20s just chatting all the way through, kept going to get beers, the women were tidy though
Fucking awful, respect to the 4 russians behind us though, of all the countries who now own london at least they joined in with the songs and were actually watching the game

being told to grow up by a silly toerag who thinks match threads on internet football forums are something sacred lmfao
Being called a toe rag by an illiterate adult who thinks that any picture followed by "JUJU BITCHES" is hilarious.

How many more...
Surreal-Image.jpg

JUJU BITCHES

voodoo-witch-doctor-glenn-rane.png

JUJU BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!

:troll:
sure ya do Rambo :adelol:

juju.jpg

BAD JUJU FOR YOU.

How about listen to other people...

Worst thread ever.

These thread titles are cringey as fuck. You're one of those people I feel for.

Bet you refer to West Ham as Wet Spam don't you? Grow up.
These threads are frankly embarrassing - I preferred it when MyFootbalFacts MyFootbalFacts created them.

Give it a rest Mad Yid Mad Yid .

...and stop creating shit match threads. It's not a kids forum. You make the place look untidy.

"BOXING DAY BEATDOWN"
"player thieving northern red monkeys"
"chavvy blue scum cheats"

You need a chat with MyFootbalFacts MyFootbalFacts

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom