Tottenham v chavvy blue scum cheats

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

[formation=433, Lloris, Walker, Fazio, Verts, Davies, Mason, Stambouli, Dembele, Lamela, Kane, Eriksen][/formation]

Might need to play like the away team and sit deep and counter bringing on the likes of Townsend and chadli later on when the game gets stretched.

Would go with exactly that. The midfield 3 will desperately need to be on there game here though.

Fazio's weakness will likely be the fast passing from Chelsea's midfield to their attackers. You could argue that Vlad might be better suited to cutting this out - but Mourinho would undoubtedly switch his tactics up if we had any success doing that. Oh, and Vlad will guarantee you at least two heart attack moments per game.

On balance, the consistency of a CB partnership who seem to be getting familiar with each other is the best option. Even if we lose the match, it'll still help them progress.

I may be older than you
but the other two soubriquets are definitely yours

round-of-applause.gif

Fazio is the only centerback we got who can handle Costa

dropping him would be fucking retarded
Based on what?
Fazio was a bystander in the last game, leaving JV to do all of the marking in the centre of defence
- watch the game again and tell me, in fact show me - just what Fazio did, at any point in the entire game - that justifies your vacuous statement that Fazio will do a better job of stopping their No.1 striker, given that he did sod all to arrest the other two.

Based on what?
Fazio was a bystander in the last game, leaving JV to do all of the marking in the centre of defence
- watch the game again and tell me, in fact show me - just what Fazio did, at any point in the entire game - that justifies your vacuous statement that Fazio will do a better job of stopping their No.1 striker, given that he did sod all to arrest the other two.

he's done it before Rambo :freund:

Yes he will play and get mugged off a few times. He is the best we have imo. We are playing well mentally and physically just need to get the football side in order. What a season changer this would be if we won (or not lose). i want to see dier at CB at some point.
I'd love to see him form an impenetrable central defensive partnership with JV, and hopefully he will "get" the pace of the game and improve on his spacial awareness and develop his positional sense. At the moment though, he's behind the curve.
I'm not sure that he is the best central defender, aside from JV, that we have.

[QUOTE="Mad Yid]The logic of a 5 year old
complete with silly names
great.
You don't deal with cunts very well, do you?[/QUOTE]

I'm satisfied that I deal with them perfectly well thanks.

- not so well with the quotes thing......

Worst thread ever.
This is the internet chaps. You can decide who you talk to.

Moving on...

Lloris, walker, Fazio, Vertonghen, Davies, Dembele, Mason, Townsend, Eriksen, Chadli, Kane.

Only one change against Chelsea who rested which is a dangerous risk in my opinion but the starting XI is starting to be cemented now and the results are improving.

Lamela stilll Seems ineffective against bigger clubs (And was not great at Stamford bridge) so id keep Townsend in who looked dangerous against United.

Matic and Fabregas are my two players who I believe we need to stop playing. Matic was a different class against West Ham and I worry our inexperienced midfield may struggle with his presence, hence why I included dembele.
Big game from Mason needed on Fabregas.

Hope we do this and stop their title charge. I fucking hate these wankers.

Worst thread ever.

Moving on...

Lloris, walker, Fazio, Vertonghen, Davies, Dembele, Mason, Townsend, Eriksen, Chadli, Kane.

Only one change against Chelsea who rested which is a dangerous risk in my opinion but the starting XI is starting to be cemented now and the results are improving.

Lamela stilll Seems ineffective against bigger clubs (And was not great at Stamford bridge) so id keep Townsend in who looked dangerous against United.

Matic and Fabregas are my two players who I believe we need to stop playing. Matic was a different class against West Ham and I worry our inexperienced midfield may struggle with his presence, hence why I included dembele.

Think the feeling is mutual from their side but yeh they are the definition of scum.

https://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blog...iss-a-beautiful-tottenham-fan”-101656329.html

Think the feeling is mutual from their side but yeh they are the definition of scum.

https://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blog...iss-a-beautiful-tottenham-fan”-101656329.html
Despicable human beings - from the scum who made up their original fanbase to the nouveau twats happy to jump on the soulless bandwagon if it means they get to support a team who wins a lot. All of them happy to be complicit in the disgusting business practices of their dear owner. Wouldn't be surprised if their hatred of us was a deflection tactic to prevent them thinking too much about their own existence.

We shall not forget.

Worst thread ever.

Moving on...

No concerns about Hazard, Costa, Oscar - or Ivanovic? Lets be fair, we need to play as a cohesive unit across the board and front to back. The reality is that we only have 2 players who could stand a chance of getting into their team, and they will be pulling the strings for the whole game. To win this is going to be a superhuman effort by the whole team, so they need to be motivated and driven. The crowd need to be on board for the whole 90 minutes as well.
The good thing about Costa is that he seems to get wound up easily, so JV will be looking to get at him. I'd want someone who works harder and gets more involved than Chadli, for that reason I'd rather Stambouli played

Back
Top Bottom