Tottenham v chavvy blue scum cheats

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well what can I say.

I've been following Spurs from abroad for 4-5 years now and my ability to watch the games has differed at times, but with my current satellite TV deal have been watching spurs non stop for about a year now.

At times this season we have not played well, have still found a way to win in some of those games. Which in a way is a bit encouraging.

I've been a member of an Australian rules forum, which has a sub forum dedicated to football.

However I've decided to join here today given that sub forum is full of fans from the big clubs but so many are Spurs fans.

As for today I'm so glad I got up at 4:30am to watch this morning, even more glad that I recorded the game as well.

welcome...word of advice, change your avatar...its a spurs forum not a geelong wankfest..

Oz.

What a day and what a start to the year! Not only this brilliant result and performance, but with Woolwich losing, as well as Liverpool and Man United both dropping points, it has been as close to a perfect day as you can get. Brilliant from Pochettino and the team and it makes me very excited for what else is to come this year! Happy New Year and goodnight all.

COYS

Vertonghan back in the good books xx
EKKyu0Dl.jpg

In San Antonio, Texas:

We remain alert and cognizant of the fact THAT THE SPURS FRGGN WON.
We beat Joe Mo, we beat the bandwagon suck ups , we beat those spoiled midgets in tiny skirts.

Not unless Lennon joins the shower when he isn't even on the bench.

Which, quite frankly, wouldn't surprise me all that much. :pochwtf:

Does he just show up in the shower to make everyone else feel inadequate?

Went out to grab a decent bottle of red to celebrate and ran into an old high-school friend at the grocery store.

Caught up for a few minutes, and then I mentioned that I had come to get some alcohol "because this fucking game earlier, damn."
His face lights up "Who's your team? I'm a huge Man U fan."
"Tottenham"
"Oh, you guys played Chelsea today, right? I've got that waiting on the DVR at home. [he looks down at the bottle of wine in my hand] So it was that bad, huh?"
I am about to spontaneously combust, but I manage to keep it together. "It was... ridiculous."
"Ah, sorry. It's so frustrating. We're so far behind Chelsea and City, they look untouchable at the moment."
"Anyways, I gotta go, dog is in the car. Be sure to watch that game!"

And then I walked out the store making obscene faces.

Went out to grab a decent bottle of red to celebrate and ran into an old high-school friend at the grocery store.

Caught up for a few minutes, and then I mentioned that I had come to get some alcohol "because this fucking game earlier, damn."
His face lights up "Who's your team? I'm a huge Man U fan."
"Tottenham"
"Oh, you guys played Chelsea today, right? I've got that waiting on the DVR at home. [he looks down at the bottle of wine in my hand] So it was that bad, huh?"
I am about to spontaneously combust, but I manage to keep it together. "It was... ridiculous."
"Ah, sorry. It's so frustrating. We're so far behind Chelsea and City, they look untouchable at the moment."
"Anyways, I gotta go, dog is in the car. Be sure to watch that game!"

And then I walked out the store making obscene faces.
I don't know how you kept that together, but credit where it's due VS. Ha ha.

Back
Top Bottom