Tottenham v chavvy blue scum cheats

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Kane is King!
B6Sai9YCAAAUtYT.jpg:large

http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2015/jan/01/harry-kane-tottenham-folk-hero-chelsea

Highlight for me...
"Chief among them was Kane, who played the role of goalscorer, folk hero and chief all-round inspirationalist, scoring twice with superbly executed right-foot daisy cutters, winning a penalty in between, setting up another for Nacer Chadli and generally leaving Gary Cahill scrabbling around White Hart Lane like a dazed city-centre reveller, comedy antlers askew, still wondering where the last night-bus home leaves from."

I'm just sick that I am going to work tomorrow and I know that the office will be empty, so will have to wait until Monday to give the Chelsea fans some stick, don't normally do that as it can come back and bite you on the bottom, but they have been so smug and condescending that I think I'm allowed!
What a game today, thought Harry Kane had his best game so far - was there a blade of grass he didn't cover?! To be fair though, everybody played their part today and the result was pretty fair in the end. Really enjoying MOTD and even Keown was complimentary about Harry.
What a way to start 2015, a brilliant entry for the first page in my diary. Long may it continue.

Sweeter than the Kane barn storming brace....

Sweeter than Danny's clean up....

Sweeter than Townsend's cool collective on the spot.....

Sweeter than Chadli's box blaster......

it's the sweet, warm feeling inside of me of schadenfreude of the mental unraveling that went on in the minds of Chelsea fans everywhere.

You could fire bomb three Lego factories and it still wouldn't equal the amount of plastic melting we helped ignite today.

I am especially delighted to think of all the American chavski's who have aligned themselves with this dark and evil side.....picking the team with the money, with the best chances, the super stars, never having to face loss of this magnitude, and now it has arrived, and as they stare at it, as they stare at themselves they know not what to do with it....

And the homegrown chavs? Don't know 'em but I see them on T.V. and have read about them. What do they see when they look at themselves on a day like this? Confusion? Pain? I'm sure it's both.

We didn't just nick it, we fucking flattened them. We would not be stopped. Out hustled 'em, out muscled 'em, and brought WHL to its feet and at full voice. I have not heard it like that in what seems like too long a time.

I was fucking screaming and hopping and loving every minute of it.

Downside: still 364 days left in this year. This one is going to be hard to beat for the best.

COYS

Jesus, mary, and fucking joseph.....ive never been so fucking proud.

I'm so proud of this football club and all the players. Well done boys, and we'll done everyone.

Wrap up...Winter is coming!!

Looks like he might be done retrospectively, and they don't want to prejudice it - hope so anyway.
A kick at Kane where he had no chance of getting the ball, followed by an obvious stamp. Not to mention that it wasn't seen by the ref and hence is prime retrospective-ban material.
However, I'm wary that the FA will turn a blind eye to this considering he's a starting CB for England. This'll have shades of that Sterling slap if you ask me...

It's obvious that Cahill was angered by how much Kane had dominated him throughout the entire match - something he's not all that used to! Ban or not, the best rebuttal Kane could do (and did) was to power through their half and set up Chadli for a goal. Fucking glorious.

The media are going mad over harry. Radio, sky sports everything....he really is one of our own...he had to prove it against a big side, oh...and he done it

Back
Top Bottom