Tottenham v chavvy blue scum cheats

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Don't have a lot to add that hasn't been said, but I don't think I've read anyone comment on Bentaleb's performance. He has had a tough run of games the last week or two. But Jeebus, that guy was huge today. A fucking man in the middle of the pitch and so good moving the attack forward. Kane and Chadli were brilliant, but Bentaleb was nearly as important.

Also just want to mention that I've been trying to get my brother into Spurs for a few years. He watches the occasional match with me. Last one he saw was the pasting from Liverpool earlier this year. He was in utter amazement at how much we've improved today. It is so much fun watching this young team grow.

CHEL53A FC

B6St2CQCIAMDg3y.jpg:large

:dwi:

Last edited:
Great game, things came together in every area of the pitch today and looked what happened!
I'm just trying to work out who I dislike more Mourhinio or Van Gaal after their embarrassing post match interviews. Surely supposed top managers should have more strength of character than resorting to the childish blame game. We were the better team, end of!

Well what can I say.

I've been following Spurs from abroad for 4-5 years now and my ability to watch the games has differed at times, but with my current satellite TV deal have been watching spurs non stop for about a year now.

At times this season we have not played well, have still found a way to win in some of those games. Which in a way is a bit encouraging.

I've been a member of an Australian rules forum, which has a sub forum dedicated to football.

However I've decided to join here today given that sub forum is full of fans from the big clubs but so many are Spurs fans.

As for today I'm so glad I got up at 4:30am to watch this morning, even more glad that I recorded the game as well.

Hello to a fellow Aussie.. :) [just a pity you go for the cats]. hahaha!

COYS
COYSAINTS

Back
Top Bottom