Tottenham v chavvy blue scum cheats

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What are the chances after 20 games that cities and Chelsea's goal and conceded goals would b exactly the same? Real tight race this one..

Well to think that before this game the only result that would have yielded this situation would have been us winning 5-3....you get an idea of just how long the odds were!!

... Nah ... we were always better than you. But thanks for finally accepting.

Is there a bigger melt in the world? Wenger will be rallying his team as he always does and they'll have a good run second half of season. If we keep it up we'll stay ahead but what a total melt this guy is for throwing the towel in half way through the season. So glad he isn't a Spurs fan. He is right though: we are better than that souless club he says he supports.

why not haha
wolfe.jpg

The race for Top 4 is well & truly on. What a fantastic run of results over Xmas & New Year for us. A good, settled spine through the team now & those boys can go the full 90 minutes with their enhanced fitness levels. Couldn't be happier today. :adebaehug:

thought genuinely the game was too big for mason. think he clearly has more potential than dembele but i like demb in the big games. he plays better when we don't have a lot of the ball

I'm not reading through the 30 odd pages of this since I last visited, but my god what a win and performance. Seeing Mourinho in that interview with BT was comedy gold, what a first class wanker.

Nothing more to add.

Back
Top Bottom