Tottenham v chavvy blue scum cheats

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Speechless

What a game! Harry Kane you fucking beauty. THAT turn for his 2nd was world class - against Chelsea out of all teams. Boy is pure gold.

I hope this result can galvanise the squad and continue the momentum of this solid run of results

If someone offered 4 points from Chelsea and Utd a week ago - would have taken it in a heartbeat. Well done, Poch - fuck the haters.

Last edited:
TJkzpwv.gif

I haven't seen a melt all day.

Am I alive?

POCH OUT!!!

but OMFG we just put 5, five, FIVE against the Russian Criminals, fuck them, fuck their oil stealing chariman, fuck Mellor, fuck David Baddiel, fuck John 'shoplifter' Terry, fuck Stamford fucking Bridge, fuck scummy fans calling our hallowed turf 3 point lane and fuck CHELSEA, 5 ways royally.

POCH OUT!!!

but OMFG we just put 5, five, FIVE against the Russian Criminals, fuck them, fuck their oil stealing chariman, fuck Mellor, fuck David Baddiel, fuck John 'shoplifter' Terry, fuck Stamford fucking Bridge, fuck scummy fans calling our hallowed turf 3 point lane and fuck CHELSEA, 5 ways royally.
Tell us how your really feel, mate

So, any doubters now? Pochettino is the right guy for the job. This team play beautiful football and have the willpower to force results to happen.

Harry Kane is our best striker. And better than any other in the country bar Costa and Aguero. He will be the best we've had since Greaves.

Stop doubting. Start believing. This team is the real deal, and will only get better.

Harry Kane is an incredible player. I thought earlier in the season he would develop into a very good player, but his rate of improvement is Bale-esk, each week he is better than the last. His goals today were outstandaing. The talk on the thread about if we can keep hold of him earlier this week seemed a bit premature, but to fair, come the end of the season we could well have serious offers from bigger clubs, so perhaps not premature at all. I still find it astounding that the pundits are like, "yeah he should probably get called up to the squad, behind Rooney and Sturridge." If he was a Utd player for instance, they would be absolutely gushing over him. Of course he should be called up. He shouldn't just be called up, he should fucking play.

The last few performances from the team under Poch have been really impressive, getting better each game. The big improvement that I see is that we've started moving the ball around so much quicker. And of course, the belief. Poch has clearly created real belief in the players. Dembele looked the best I have seen him since his first few games when we signed him originally. Totally transformed.

There is still work to do, especially in defense but they don't worry me too much because you have the feeling that Poch will get the team working on those problems and improve them. Levy needs to back him now.

It's early days Singh - fantastic performance today, we're still shaky at the back, we have issues but we're capable of great things attacking wise, if we keep seeing Kane develop and Chadli making a menace of himself, tighten up at the back, there's so much potential.

Harry Kane is an incredible player. I thought earlier in the season he would develop into a very good player, but his rate of improvement is Bale-esk, each week he is better than the last. His goals today were outstandaing. The talk on the thread about if we can keep hold of him earlier this week seemed a bit premature, but to fair, come the end of the season we could well have serious offers from bigger clubs, so perhaps not premature at all. I still find it astounding that the pundits are like, "yeah he should probably get called up to the squad, behind Rooney and Sturridge." If he was a Utd player for instance, they would be absolutely gushing over him. Of course he should be called up. He shouldn't just be called up, he should fucking play.

Damn straight.

The impressive thing isn't his quality as such, he is no Ronaldo (the real one), but rather the curve at which he improves. He doesn't just score those goals, he actually does play well too, increasingly so almost from game to game.

It's early days Singh - fantastic performance today, we're still shaky at the back, we have issues but we're capable of great things attacking wise, if we keep seeing Kane develop and Chadli making a menace of himself, tighten up at the back, there's so much potential.
It is ... but even putting Kane aside ... as a whole team too, we are making very clear improvements, and quite quickly. As the commentator fella said ... there's such a HUGE difference from today's game vs the Chav away game.

Fucking awesome there owner fucked there manager fucked there racist captain fucked.there shambles of a team fucked.And there chav support sent back to there rat holes to lick there wounds.head hunters fuck you.NORTH LONDON IS OUR,S .

Back
Top Bottom