Tottenham v chavvy blue scum cheats

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Alrighty ... immense gif time:

tumblr_nhinl6V4sa1r8e765o7_400.gif

tumblr_nhinl6V4sa1r8e765o5_400.gif

tumblr_nhinl6V4sa1r8e765o2_400.gif

tumblr_nhimt4YHiE1roy04wo4_r1_250.gif

tumblr_nhinw8DSka1r8e765o4_400.gif

tumblr_nhinw8DSka1r8e765o3_400.gif

I do hope there will be a DVD for this as well as a mug with the score on it...

Fuck it, if they had that 'Citizen Kane' picture on a mug I would pay anything in the region of £3 for that...

ts.

Seeing the <removed>s skulking away with their tales between their regarded legs singing " I've never felt more like gassing the Jews" summed up what a fucking detestable bunch of rancid wankers they really are and made the wonderful victory all the better.

afyer a tough couple of years it's so good to have the real Tottenham back.

Poch's efforts on fitness is beautiful.

Happy new year Yids.

Good! Hope every cunt that sung that died on the way home... nazi cunts! A 5-3 spanking is WAY too good for them... we went easy!

'09 was a great year:) Nah we were a little fortunate to win that day.:D

At least I'm not alone with fellow Aussie spurs fans. Too many people here wearing Woolwich and United kits. Yuk!
hahaha.. an extremely painful year. but lets not dwell

wear your kit to the beach! great way to stick it up those gooners

Looking back the key moment was Townsend's pen. I can't have been alone in thinking he'd fuck it up. As it was I spent halftime nursing a huge ceiling-impact mark on my skull, while laughing hysterically.

Back
Top Bottom