Spurs v Liverpool, 15th September, 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Still moaning about last year
:dembelelol:

I hope we do it again.

Even worse this time.

90 mins - A two footed professional foul from Lamela to stop a clear through Liverpool break is given the wrong way. Salah gets a straight red for simulation and Klopp is sent to the stands for protesting.

The resulting free kick from Lloris wins us the game despite their keeper being impeded and hawkeye breaking and awarding the goal even though its clearly a mile away from going over the line. Lloris then celebrates in front of their fans by pretending to be drunk.

During the mayhem of the celebration the whole Spurs team including Poch take their shirts off and throw them in the crowd but don't get carded. Cue 5 mins of time wasting whilst the shirts are retrieved.

Full time whistle goes, absolute scenes.

Last edited:
That really was fucking disgraceful.

If you play for Tottenham you make sure you fucking give 100% and nothing less. Trying for the last 2 minutes because you scored is not good enough.

From RAWK.
Lamela to replace Alli for the diving antics. I seriously hope that we will give them another 5-0 hiding. They are getting too big for their own shoes. And the amount of cheating in their play makes me sick.

It is finally out. They just can't stand a new order. They are spoilt brats. Well, if in doubt just go and buy the league.

Edit: Had to add this beauty

Thing with Spurs, a lot like Chelsea and City, is they are so irrelevant that they long to be loathed. They're dying for us to really hate them.
Don't see why we should get on the hook really. They aren't our rivals and I've no reason to hate them because they're just desperate.
Let's twat them and worry about it later

Last edited:
I hate these cunts more than any other team outside of London.

They are not like normal people, they are a bunch of scum bags who can never see their own faults but fuck me do they moan when some goes against them.

Their reaction to the draw at their place last season was a case in point.

Grief mongering, thieving, murdering, cunts to a man.

The only thing worse than this, is the scouse “sense of humour” which is as funny as drowning, face down, in a puddle of aids.

I would happily grant them indepence and float Liverpool off into the Irish Sea. Let’s face it, it would be the first time we’ve banished a bunch of criminals onto an island.

I hope we fucking destroy them again this season. No knicker wetting about injuries for me, only three points will do.

Stand firm Spurs.

Last edited:
I've purposely stayed away from this as it was painful enough having to sit through the game without having to suffer all the melting that I'm sure has been recorded over the last 97 pages. Suffice to say, I was disappointed with the result and the performance. We seem to have lost our spark and fight and that's what hurts most.
It's been a horrible weekend, results-wise, so I just hope that we can salvage something from Tuesday's game and get back on the winning road.

Alli unavailability could be a blessing in disguise. Apart from few games, he has been very frustrating to watch over the last 15 months.
Bollocks.
One of our best players this season. We will miss him massively at the weekend, his ability to win the ball in the oppo half (no player has won possession in the attacking third more times than him (19) in the Premier League in 2018). He is absolutely key to us.

Liverpool’s last seven league games away at the Big Six have returned four defeats and three draws; their last win was at Chelsea in September 2016. That's two years since they have won away from home against the big six, haven't seen this brought up in the media once, yet our away form against the big six is never off the agenda.

So the new story is “Sammy Wanted Signings”

When you make up your mind which one it is that you are slagging me off for let me know.

I’m deluded and think we don’t need to improve the squad?

Or I think we need to upgrade Kane, Dele, Eriksen and Toby?

Which one, because it can’t be both.

We need to upgrade everyone. Isn’t it obvious? This current lot won’t give me bragging rights over Dave down the pub. Bring back mid-table mediocrity I say. We knew our place back then and it was comfy - like a fat Labrador. Never in the top 6, never in the bottom 6. I miss those days, looking at the top four like it was an exclusive club and being laughed at for suggesting we could break into it - literally laughed at - the very idea was ridiculous. Having friendly pint bets with my Villa mate Spindly and losing most weeks. The top four was an exclusive club, a club we weren’t meant to be remotely near to and that was fine, we knew our place - usually before the season started. I don’t like this 2nd and 3rd shit. I don’t like playing Real and Barcelona - it’s too scary. I prefer comfortable games like Grimsby in the league cup - games we can win. Oh wait™️.

Unlike you who throws a tantrum when we don't win the league and want Kane, Eriksen, Dele and Alderweireld sold

They should all be sold. They’ve proved they can’t win things. I’d sell the entire team, and I’d sell Alderweireld twice - useless cunts. When will people realise that we’re not an elite club and the players we’ve got aren’t good enough? It’s madness to keep believing in this shower of mediocrity. You’d have to be mentally ill to frame your happiness around a collection of average footballers who are happy to lose to Watford.

©️ The Hood.

Last edited:
Can't help but feel Dele is starting to become one of our most underrated players amongst our own fanbase to be honest.

Thank god Lamela and Wanyama are available. Need them next game.

People always write off Lamela but along with skill he brings drive and passion.

Well what an absolute pile of Dog shit that was.
I got back in the early hours of the morning, had a few hours kip, then rushed to watch that shit show.

I can take losing as long as we've put the effort in and made a good account of ourselves. That was the worst performance I have seen us put in under Poch. Nothing as bad as this since the days of AVB.
The most worrying was the lack of fucks given, apart from Moura, the rest were strolling around as if it was their 10th game in 10 days. Absolutely zero effort from some.
What has happened to Kane? what has happened to Eriksen? and don't even get me started on Dier, quite possibly the worst performance in a Spurs shirt by any individual I have seen.

I don't think i've ever seen us give the ball away so much, 5 yard, 3 yard and even 2 yard passes going astray. We were an absolute shambles. What happened about putting the Watford defeat behind us? surely the best way for every one to do that would be to put in 100% effort and show it was a one off.
This team look so tired and worn out to me, what's going to happen when we have to play 2 games a week which is about to start?
How many of those players can look in the mirror and say they gave it their all?
The annoying thing was that Liverpool were piss poor too and there for the taking but we made it so so easy for them, they didn't have to string pass after pass together, they just had to wait for us to give it to them.

We deserved absolutely nothing from that game and this lot better start to wake up and realise that we are in for a long season unless they pull their fingers out of their arses.

Pissed off doesn't come close.

Rather than complaining about it every time you come back, why don't you leave?

I politely disagree- this place would be worse off and less interesting without Sammy or others like him.
If Sammy bothers you all so much you could just ignore him. But, then, whats the point of a forum if not to engage in impassioned debate over some topic or another? It's far better with than without.

Back
Top Bottom