Spurs v Liverpool, 15th September, 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rather than complaining about it every time you come back, why don't you leave?

I politely disagree- this place would be worse off and less interesting without Sammy or others like him.
If Sammy bothers you all so much you could just ignore him. But, then, whats the point of a forum if not to engage in impassioned debate over some topic or another? It's far better with than without.

I politely disagree- this place would be worse off and less interesting without Sammy or others like him.
If Sammy bothers you all so much you could just ignore him. But, then, whats the point of a forum if not to engage in impassioned debate over some topic or another? It's far better with than without.

My all time favorite is “you want to be right all the time”

Never heard of someone arguing a point they think is incorrect before personally.
If someone disagrees with me, do they not also think they are right?

Such a weird outlook towards conflict. It scares people....then they mock COYS because everyone has to agree there.

That’s fair. My question was more genuine than I think it came across, if this forum riled me up to the point that I stopped using it and within days of coming back blasted everything about it, I don’t see why I’d bother.

You're not a toxic cunt for specifically saying he's not worth £100m, just a stupid cunt.

It's your behaviour in general that makes you a toxic cunt.

I’m toxic to people like you who slag off the club and it’s policy for months on end, then come crawling back when things are good.

You don’t like it when “I told you so”.

Maybe if you wasn’t shoving your penis down Martials throat so much, you could have backed Moura like I did.

Oh well, told you so.

Look, you can just sit here praying for more games like the Watford one so come January (when your season starts) you can berate Levy and the squad.

I’ll just continue to enjoy our progress.
Each to their own.

I’m toxic to people like you who slag off the club and it’s policy for months on end, then come crawling back when things are good.

You don’t like it when “I told you so”.

Maybe if you wasn’t shoving your penis down Martials throat so much, you could have backed Moura like I did.

Oh well, told you so.

Look, you can just sit here praying for more games like the Watford one so come January (when your season starts) you can berate Levy and the squad.

I’ll just continue to enjoy our progress.
Each to their own.
5* gaslighting

You almost made me forget that I've always rated Lucas and never badmouthed his ability

Or that I expect Poch to still get us top 4 regardless of signings

Can I do 1?

You will come crawling back when Kane wins the golden boot. You would love it if he never scored again to prove your point. Especially after you spent all summer saying he's fat and too gay.

5* gaslighting

You almost made me forget that I've always rated Lucas and never badmouthed his ability

Can I do 1?

You will come crawling back when Kane wins the golden boot. You would love it if he never scored again to prove your point. Especially after you spent all summer saying he's fat and too gay.
Did he really accuse someone of having no self awareness....
Or did I dream that?

Wow, sammyspurs sammyspurs had a look at your posts in the Kane and Eriksen threads. So much for backing players, you're talking like they're finished. Three games into the season and Eriksen hasn't been at his best and Kane hasn't quite been the same since his injury.
Honestly you should take a long hard look at yourself, it's disgraceful how you treat players that have given so much to our club. You get the feeling that you'd love if Eriksen and Kane never scored for us again

Unlike you who throws a tantrum when we don't win the league and want Kane, Eriksen, Dele and Alderweireld sold

They should all be sold. They’ve proved they can’t win things. I’d sell the entire team, and I’d sell Alderweireld twice - useless cunts. When will people realise that we’re not an elite club and the players we’ve got aren’t good enough? It’s madness to keep believing in this shower of mediocrity. You’d have to be mentally ill to frame your happiness around a collection of average footballers who are happy to lose to Watford.

©️ The Hood.

Last edited:
5* gaslighting

Can I do 1?

You call me a toxic cunt then claim to express the same views as me regarding our players.

Unlike you who throws a tantrum when we don't win the league and want Kane, Eriksen, Dele and Alderweireld sold

So the new story is “Sammy Wanted Signings”

When you make up your mind which one it is that you are slagging me off for let me know.

I’m deluded and think we don’t need to improve the squad?

Or I think we need to upgrade Kane, Dele, Eriksen and Toby?

Which one, because it can’t be both.

Back
Top Bottom