Spurs v Liverpool, 15th September, 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So the new story is “Sammy Wanted Signings”

When you make up your mind which one it is that you are slagging me off for let me know.

I’m deluded and think we don’t need to improve the squad?

Or I think we need to upgrade Kane, Dele, Eriksen and Toby?

Which one, because it can’t be both.

We need to upgrade everyone. Isn’t it obvious? This current lot won’t give me bragging rights over Dave down the pub. Bring back mid-table mediocrity I say. We knew our place back then and it was comfy - like a fat Labrador. Never in the top 6, never in the bottom 6. I miss those days, looking at the top four like it was an exclusive club and being laughed at for suggesting we could break into it - literally laughed at - the very idea was ridiculous. Having friendly pint bets with my Villa mate Spindly and losing most weeks. The top four was an exclusive club, a club we weren’t meant to be remotely near to and that was fine, we knew our place - usually before the season started. I don’t like this 2nd and 3rd shit. I don’t like playing Real and Barcelona - it’s too scary. I prefer comfortable games like Grimsby in the league cup - games we can win. Oh wait™️.

We need to upgrade everyone. Isn’t it obvious? This current lot won’t give me bragging rights over Dave down the pub. Bring back mid-table mediocrity I say. We knew our place back then and it was comfy - like a fat Labrador. Never in the top 6, never in the bottom 6. I miss those days, looking at the top four like it was an exclusive club and being laughed at for suggesting we could break into it - literally laughed at - the very idea was ridiculous. Having friendly pint bets with my Villa mate Spindly and losing most weeks. The top four was an exclusive club, a club we weren’t meant to be remotely near to and that was fine, we knew our place - usually before the season started. I don’t like this 2nd and 3rd shit. I don’t like playing Real and Barcelona - it’s too scary. I prefer comfortable games like Grimsby in the league cup - games we can win. Oh wait™️.

And always remember:
If we finish above Liverpool, they have still had a better season than us because it was only 2pts but they lost a Cup final.

Now they have Allison and Van Dijk that cost 140M combined.
We only spent 15M on Jan and 14M on Lloris so we will never finish above them.

Like you I miss the days of writing off top 4....oh, that was just last season...err well we didn’t win the league so that proves we’re not good enough.
(Except Kane, Lloris, Jan, Dele, Toby, Poch and Eriksen who are all world class and never do anything wrong and will all leave if we don’t win a trophy.......which we aren’t good enough to win)

Something like that anyway. Fuck this the seasons a write off, Levy Out

So the new story is “Sammy Wanted Signings”

When you make up your mind which one it is that you are slagging me off for let me know.

I’m deluded and think we don’t need to improve the squad?

Or I think we need to upgrade Kane, Dele, Eriksen and Toby?

Which one, because it can’t be both.
Don't know what you're on about, I just know you called for them being sold. You've got to admit that your treatment of Kane is shameful. In the Kane thread you're working under the assumption that he's become shit and you blame Poch for "coaching the hunger out of him". You're a huge cunt, let's be honest

You're as thick as Sammy

You're as thick as Sammy

zPdFVNF.jpg

Can we fuck this pot / kettle circle jerk off and start a new match thread please?

I will then enjoy it until the game kicks off and then run screaming once the "xxx is fucking shit" posts start.

Don't know what you're on about, I just know you called for them being sold. You've got to admit that your treatment of Kane is shameful. In the Kane thread you're working under the assumption that he's become shit and you blame Poch for "coaching the hunger out of him". You're a huge cunt, let's be honest

Yeah I think the hunger is coached out of young players too quickly in football.
It’s not exclusive to Poch. It’s an over disciplining in my opinion and while we grow as a unit, we lose regular individual flashes of absolute brilliance.

Now we are in a fantastic position as a team, with a great squad and manager, but I don’t mind admitting that if we had this exact same team, but with the Kane and Dele of two years ago, I wouldn’t just be saying o think we can win the PL, I’d be genuinely thinking we could do the PL and CL double.

Look, you can spend you days on here acting a prick or you can talk normally.

You clearly don’t like the fact that you melted yourself into a rabid frenzy, and gave up on the club (again) this summer, and I stood by the squad and the regime, but all these posts of yours are just the ramblings of a fool to be honest.

Everyone knows my stance, but now it seems that a few of you wish it was you who stood by Spurs and regret your petulant tantrums.

That’s understandable, I’d be ashamed of my behaviour too if I’d sunk to your levels.
Difference is I can stand for my opinions.

You wrote the season off (again), but you’re still here, this time trying to act like a supporter.

You don’t know what you think. Work that out and then let me know. In the meantime you don’t need to acknowledge me, I’m very content with my club, despite the few faults I think it has.

Can you say the same? I really don’t think you can.

Odds have Liverpool slight favourites which I suppose is fair enough as they've won their last 6.

Just hope none of our players go near Salah or God forbid tackle him as the media backlash will be brutal.......

Odds have Liverpool slight favourites which I suppose is fair enough as they've won their last 6.

Just hope none of our players go near Salah or God forbid tackle him as the media backlash will be brutal.......
Given the last team to do that won the Champions League, I hope one of our players sportingly puts him out of the game, and we go on to smash 'em. The media can go fuck themselves.

Yeah I think the hunger is coached out of young players too quickly in football.
It’s not exclusive to Poch. It’s an over disciplining in my opinion and while we grow as a unit, we lose regular individual flashes of absolute brilliance.

Now we are in a fantastic position as a team, with a great squad and manager, but I don’t mind admitting that if we had this exact same team, but with the Kane and Dele of two years ago, I wouldn’t just be saying o think we can win the PL, I’d be genuinely thinking we could do the PL and CL double.

Look, you can spend you days on here acting a prick or you can talk normally.

You clearly don’t like the fact that you melted yourself into a rabid frenzy, and gave up on the club (again) this summer, and I stood by the squad and the regime, but all these posts of yours are just the ramblings of a fool to be honest.

Everyone knows my stance, but now it seems that a few of you wish it was you who stood by Spurs and regret your petulant tantrums.

That’s understandable, I’d be ashamed of my behaviour too if I’d sunk to your levels.
Difference is I can stand for my opinions.

You wrote the season off (again), but you’re still here, this time trying to act like a supporter.

You don’t know what you think. Work that out and then let me know. In the meantime you don’t need to acknowledge me, I’m very content with my club, despite the few faults I think it has.

Can you say the same? I really don’t think you can.
Still not addressing your non-support and shambolic comments on one of our most loyal players. Don't talk about standing by the team when we all saw your comments last season, when it became clear that we weren't winning anything

Still not addressing your non-support and shambolic comments on one of our most loyal players. Don't talk about standing by the team when we all saw your comments last season, when it became clear that we weren't winning anything
I’ll address them again.

Kane played like shit after the injury and should have been dropped as we were doing just fine while he recovered.

The word I used was “big fat slug”

Once more. I stand for my views. I haven’t changed my view of Kane’s form at the tail end of last season. He was rubbish.

I stand for all my views on Dele, Poch,Toby, Eriksen or whoever.

You can’t handle that I am hard on them, but still rate them. You pretend I want them sold because your brain can’t handle consistency and balance.

You wanted a new squad, you wanted Levy out, you said the season was a nonstarter and our club was an embarrassment and a laughing stock.

Be a man, stand up for your opinions and stop repeating my opinions.
Everyone knows my views, I say them 100 times a day remember. Why do you repeat them?

My stance is the same and comfortable with it. Are you happy with your stance?

I don’t think you are, that’s why you can’t back it now, all the hysterics from the summer. That’s why you keep talking about me and my views. Again, I’ve got nothing to deny or hide.....it’s all there, just like yours are.

Difference is my views reflect those of a Yid, where as yours would be very much at home on RAWK.

I’ll address them again.

Kane played like shit after the injury and should have been dropped as we were doing just fine while he recovered.

The word I used was “big fat slug”

Once more. I stand for my views. I haven’t changed my view of Kane’s form at the tail end of last season. He was rubbish.

I stand for all my views on Dele, Poch,Toby, Eriksen or whoever.

You can’t handle that I am hard on them, but still rate them. You pretend I want them sold because your brain can’t handle consistency and balance.

You wanted a new squad, you wanted Levy out, you said the season was a nonstarter and our club was an embarrassment and a laughing stock.

Be a man, stand up for your opinions and stop repeating my opinions.
Everyone knows my views, I say them 100 times a day remember. Why do you repeat them?

My stance is the same and comfortable with it. Are you happy with your stance?

I don’t think you are, that’s why you can’t back it now, all the hysterics from the summer. That’s why you keep talking about me and my views. Again, I’ve got nothing to deny or hide.....it’s all there, just like yours are.

Difference is my views reflect those of a Yid, where as yours would be very much at home on RAWK.
You stand for your views and I criticize them. You basically said in the Kane thread that he's done, something along the lines that "people will see what I mean when he's still shit in 7 months". I rate our players very highly and support them when they're going through rough patches, you flip on them and call them shit.
I stand for my opinion that I think our summer was a shambles and our club in regards to player contracts is in a dire situation. I never wanted a "new squad", that's another sammy lie

Spurs are cheating the system to gain advantage for Liverpool match

Liverpool bloggers at it again. They have the most pathetic fans. So entitled. There is always a conspiracy. Finishing above them would make me extremely happy.
And the contradictions in this article are astounding. Delle Alli is a useless cheat - but we are cheating by pulling him out of the England game and therefore they are at a disadvantage. Cunts

That yank Fan Sided website will print any old guff. Keyboard Warriors playing at Journalism.

This guy is as blinkered as dippers get.

Five reasons Liverpool will destroy Spurs on Saturday

No.1 – Fewer Mistakes
Pochettino has not orchestrated a performance from his side to dominate Liverpool. The Argentinian manager has set up his side to be difficult to break down and ready to exploit Liverpool mistakes. They executed that well last season.

However that tactic relies on Liverpool errors and there will be no Lovren, Alberto Moreno or Mignolet to help Spurs out on Saturday. Those three have been replaced by Virgil van Dijk, Andrew Robertson and Alisson Becker. That is some upgrade.

All three of those players offer more skill, technique and directness to the trio that started at Wembley last year. But the big difference is that the new boys are far less prone to personal errors.

I know Alisson made an awful mistake the last time Liverpool took the field but it did not cost them the game. In fact it can be seen as a positive; lesson learned early and extra pressing from the opposition on the keeper will open up space for others.

Is this the Liverpool Match thread?

Asking for a friend.

Transfer thread - major cunt-off
Matchday threads - major cunt-offs
most player threads - rather cunt-offs

So wherever you'll go, you'll see the same.

I am so amazed about this forum - never seen one where like 70% or more of all posts would be just personal dishing and arguments (with very little relevant content). Even though we should be united by the support of one football team. Go figure.

You stand for your views and I criticize them. You basically said in the Kane thread that he's done, something along the lines that "people will see what I mean when he's still shit in 7 months". I rate our players very highly and support them when they're going through rough patches, you flip on them and call them shit.
I stand for my opinion that I think our summer was a shambles and our club in regards to player contracts is in a dire situation. I never wanted a "new squad", that's another sammy lie

No what I said was that people who are slagging me off for me pointing out Eriksens weaknesses will all agree in seven months.

Just like now it’s all fine to say Kane has been a different player for everyone. Back then though people like you were all up in arms.

Same with Dele. You are a typical sheep.
You say what the loudest are saying, and get annoyed later when I remind you that you have turned full circle.

This post is proof. Still talking about my views. Once more, I stand for them.

You don’t dare back what you said in the summer though. Because you are ashamed at the fact you spent 4 months rim jobbing the Scousers.

Last edited:
Transfer thread - major cunt-off
Matchday threads - major cunt-offs
most player threads - rather cunt-offs

So wherever you'll go, you'll see the same.

I am so amazed about this forum - never seen one where like 70% or more of all posts would be just personal dishing and arguments (with very little relevant content). Even though we should be united by the support of one football team. Go figure.

And one more post not talking about the game.

Self Awareness: 0

Back
Top Bottom