Spurs v Liverpool, 15th September, 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Deserve or not, I don’t give a shit, get that pen and we get a point.

Yes, we made a ton of awful, stupid, horrible mistakes. But we were fucking robbed of a no doubt absolutely 100% penalty.

I’m fuming. I had hope all the way until he end and then to have the Lamela goal and then a pen not given...fucking infuriating.

And they aren’t even showing it on the replays....I could shit myself blind I’m so angry at everything right now.

That really was fucking disgraceful.

If you play for Tottenham you make sure you fucking give 100% and nothing less. Trying for the last 2 minutes because you scored is not good enough.

I couldn't agree more. Why was it kitchen sink time at 2-1 and not 2-0? For me the whole team, Pochettino included need to take responsibility for the shower of shit we saw in the 2nd half. First half I can stomach but you got to at least try when it's 2-0 down.

My old man said it was curtains at 2-0. It was the 55th minute he said that. How can you say that when we all know it takes a second to score! Sadly I think the whole team, on the bench and off of it thought the same with 40 minutes left. Totally unacceptable

So Im getting a little confused.....were we shit today or were Liverpool world class?
I could understand if we played at our best, with Lloris and Dele in the side, but most people think we were no better than Motherwell.

Yet Liverpool proved they were Barcelona by winning?
Both

When Sturridge and Henderson and squad players you are in a pretty strong position

We have all the right notes but we aren't playing them in the right order.
Are we a back 3 or a back 4. Is Kane a lone striker, or are we playing as a 2/3 up top. How do you get son, Lucas, Eirksen and Kane in a team?
Dier Dembele are our real problem. Winks and Wanyama might not be the answer, but it's the only one we've got

We need a fully fit Winks and Wanyama in middfield. Dembele can’t be sued every game and Dier just seems to have regressed.

I feel like there’s a basic lack of competition for first team places. Many of them know they can turn in a shit, lethargic performance and they will still play next week.

The biggest difference between these two teams is that they dropped Henderson and we played Dier.

Simply not good enough. In truth they should have had 5 or 6 (maybe even more). Funny though, we could have drawn or even won if we converted our chances. Don't really care about the Son incident. I don't think it was enough for a penalty. Anyway, he should have shot straight away. We got our tactics wrong and they had better players.
If I was Klopp, I would be slightly worried that they didn't kill the game despite being the far superior team. Perhaps that will catch up with them at some point, or maybe they will sort it out.

Definitely NOT a penalty. Re-watched it a bunch of times and Mane gets a slight nick on the ball, hence why Son missed kicked it. Would be furious if it was given the other way round.
Garbage Spurs, utter garbage.
Are you fucking blind. Son's left foot hits the ball because it gets cleaned out. Even if Mane's foot did get the ball (he didn't) he hits Son first = penalty.

Back
Top Bottom