Spurs v Liverpool, 15th September, 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Liverpool’s last seven league games away at the Big Six have returned four defeats and three draws; their last win was at Chelsea in September 2016. That's two years since they have won away from home against the big six, haven't seen this brought up in the media once, yet our away form against the big six is never off the agenda.

Time to smash these cunts and derail the Klopp media reach-around who seems to have won the league already according to Barnes and the rest of ex-Liverpool sages

It's working for the team though, more goals and more points after 4 games is what it's all about. All this off the back off an almost entire squad played without a pre-season due to the World Cup (Ironically Kane too is ahead of his tally after 4 games). It's about the collective not the individual.

I'd argue too that Kane is a capable No.10. This was the debate in his first breakout year into the team.

Yep, as much I miss “the old Kane”, it’s all about the bigger picture and we can’t deny it’s working for the team.

Well, those who think we look knackered and shit can deny it, but most people can see that our all round game has grown.

It's working for the team though, more goals and more points after 4 games is what it's all about. All this off the back off an almost entire squad played without a pre-season due to the World Cup (Ironically Kane too is ahead of his tally after 4 games). It's about the collective not the individual.

I'd argue too that Kane is a capable No.10. This was the debate in his first breakout year into the team.

Whatever has been working, and apart from Watford, I don’t think much has, it definitely isn’t Kane spending more time bumbling about with the ball in our half than theirs.

DnDFmYBWwAETNlJ.jpg

Just PM Case directly and tell him how to run his message board.
I'm sure he'll appreciate your sage advice.
Much in the same way all the posters are loving your interminable anal - ysis

I’m not sure Mick, what if he’s as emotionally fragile as you to the concept of new, and spends the next four weeks synchronising his ovulations with yours? I could end up the filling in a very hormonal sandwich.

Just out of interest, what is it about the idea of an informative rating option that most disturbs you?

Because it’s genuinely frightening - terrifying even. Good god man, can’t you see where this could lead? Anarchy and insurrection that’s where. No, far better to leave us as prisoners within the confinement of the four possible response options. People will be talking to each other next and nobody wants that.

*Shudders*

I don't understand why some are saying that Harry's form is worse since his injury. He scored 6 goals in the 7 EPL games he started after his return and 14 goals in the 12 starts in all competitions since his injury.
He has scored 2 in 4 EPL games so far and that's 2 more goals than this time last year.
Eriksen's form has not been so good but he was bang in form midweek for Denmark.
No Lloris is a worry but Vorm actually played and did well IIRC in this fixture 2016-17.
Liverpool are due a "Watford" so I'm confident of a good result.

I don't understand why some are saying that Harry's form is worse since his injury. He scored 6 goals in the 7 EPL games he started after his return and 14 goals in the 12 starts in all competitions since his injury.
He has scored 2 in 4 EPL games so far and that's 2 more goals than this time last year.
Eriksen's form has not been so good but he was bang in form midweek for Denmark.
No Lloris is a worry but Vorm actually played and did well IIRC in this fixture 2016-17.
Liverpool are due a "Watford" so I'm confident of a good result.
It's mostly a media hoax perpetuated by a selected few on here who probably expect Kane to score a hat-trick every game

No different to the stuff the likes of The Dane and Multi are peddling to be honest.

Shitters.

I’ll make a deal with the two Scouse Lovers.....lose tomorrow and I’ll never post again.

Spurs win and you never post again.

See how strong your faith is, I bet you can’t wait to take me up on it, seeing as we have no chance in your heads.

I’m not sure Mick, what if he’s as emotionally fragile as you to the concept of new, and spends the next four weeks synchronising his ovulations with yours? I could end up the filling in a very hormonal sandwich.
It not new I have a problem with.
Just arrogant windbags who believe that the universe should revolve around them.
Nice work with the spineless gender related humour attempts , because you know you wouldn't have the balls to say it to my face. You keep hiding behind your keyboard firing off those side splitting zingers. If only you had something worthwhile to say.......

Back
Top Bottom