Spurs v Liverpool, 15th September, 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Watching "the debate" on Sky with Tim and Phil Thompson..........(I know)

People slag off Tim, but he's done nothing but defend us and say we should be beating Liverpool
He sounds like a Spurs fan. to his credit.

Watching "the debate" on Sky with Tim and Phil Thompson..........(I know)

People slag off Tim, but he's done nothing but defend us and say we should be beating Liverpool
He sounds like a Spurs fan. to his credit.
Considering the way he was sacked by the club, and ridiculed and vilified by the fans (including me), I think he's shown incredible decency towards us in the years since. Respect to the guy.

Even this early on I just don't want us being 6 points behind Liverpool.

Sick of playing catch up every single season. Let's beat them, get level on points with them and not fall behind the pack.

Chelsea have been handed a home win this weekend against Cardiff and it's likely City get 3 points against Fulham. So we don't want to be chasing these. A win for us sees us level with Liverpool, 3 behind Chelsea and just the 1 behind City.

Watford are more than capable of getting something at home to United.

Some of our best results come when Poch tries something the opposition did not expect. If Kane is really ok then why not surprise Liverpool by playing him in his old role with Moura supporting. If it is not working, he can always change it.

Some of our best results come when Poch tries something the opposition did not expect. If Kane is really ok then why not surprise Liverpool by playing him in his old role with Moura supporting. If it is not working, he can always change it.

It's why I think Lamela might start.

Jan is better than Alderweireld. And they’re both better than the lumbering Van Dick.

Jan and Toby are the best centre half pairing in the PL
Now they have an excellent Trippier and an improving Rose to compliment them

Beat these thieving murdering scum please

Pretty please with a cherry on top!!

Doesn't really mean much but we have only lost 2 games in a row twice under Pochs reign in 5 seasons. The last coming in the final two games of the 15/16 season. A period of time Poch was VERY unhappy with as pointed out in media and his book. He'll understand the importance of a win here, certainly getting a result.

Liverpool have never won 5 league games in a row under Klopp - haven't won 5 in a row since Rodgers was in charge back in 14/15.

Anything less than the dippers crawling off the pitch in tears with snot streaming out their noses & a few rocking gently in the fetus position & i’ll Be disappointed

COYS!!!!

I've still not adjusted to the Moura reality. I think about our side going forward, and I forget Moura. Then, when I remember, a wry smile develops. The prancing pace and precision of our holy Brazilian will be too much for these horrible cunts.

Back
Top Bottom