Southampton Away (Premier League) - 21/01/18 @4pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm now worried about this one, since all the others won their games, and especially that everyone seems too confident about us winning easily, which is always a bad omen in my books.

Kevin Friend is the ref for Sunday
DF6_BD977-4_D47-4_C1_E-9_D13-1_AB30_ED6_D309.jpg

Put a bet on earlier for Son to score first and the score to be 5-1 at odds of 1700/1.
Thought I'd got good value for my pound only for one of my mates to realise I'd backed Southampton to win 5-1.

What a plonker!! :pochfacepalm:

Guys. Seriously. I think that there might be a chance that Sissoko isn't all that great. This may be controversial, but I think it needs to be said.

I don't wanna see anymore fullback rotation just for the sake of it. Aurier is simply better than Trippier and should always start ahead unless he needs resting. And Wanyama is better than Dier and should start ahead of him whenever possible.

2-2 written all over it. I got a two month ban for predicting we would lose against Utd and Woolwich, but I was right, in fact, I am always right.

2-2 written all over it. I got a two month ban for predicting we would lose against Utd and Woolwich, but I was right, in fact, I am always right.
No you predicted us to lose literally every game , you were wrong more than you were right. You are a troll, hopefully back to bin you go

I strongly suspect you have not correctly diagnosed the cause of your ban.

I'm liking that Aurier is getting a run of games now. Tripps is fine but City away really highlighted his limitations.

Absolutely awful. Dropping points against relegation fodder right before the toughest run of games of the season probably, and apparently our squad can't be improved upon in the window cause it's so damn good. I'm starting to lose hope of a top 4 finish completely.

Poch has got to take some criticism for today. His inability and refusal to make a sub before 60 mins (regardless of everything) is beginning to piss me off. Not saying it would've changed anything today (as the whole team were piss poor) but he's gotta be more pro-active.

Back
Top Bottom