Southampton Away (Premier League) - 21/01/18 @4pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not melting but that was awful.

Hopefully all those who say we don't need to strengthen will put a blam-ing sock in it. This game proves we do... Fact.

Ps fucking N'Sissoko! Stood out as being poor in a poor performance by everyone! We took it as a given we'd win today.

Shocking performance, that week in spain didn't seem to do us much good did it. Not gunna have a moan at Sissoko like I usually do but Pochs decision to leave him on and bring off Son when we need a goal baffles me. These coming weeks are really make or break for top 4, need some big performances against the top sides, I hope this game doesn't come back to bite us in the ass at the end of the season.

I'm glad we've got the big games coming up
We'll either prove we have it mentally, claw those points back and earn the right for top 4 Or we won't

Simple ... then a case of joy or acceptance
It's the hope that kills you

Malcolm McDonald would have added that little something to that game...
or Malcolm McLaren!
mclaren_1612455c.jpg

or how about...
hqdefault.jpg

Top 4 on a knife edge
Central midfield without (Sissoko)
creativity is always giving away the initiative.
Poor , scruffy deserved not to win.

Justifies if we really want top 4 and keep our best players then some quality investment is needed. Others all around us strengthening while we count the penny's.

Absolutely awful. Dropping points against relegation fodder right before the toughest run of games of the season probably, and apparently our squad can't be improved upon in the window cause it's so damn good. I'm starting to lose hope of a top 4 finish completely.

Melt.

Back
Top Bottom