Southampton Away (Premier League) - 21/01/18 @4pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

2-2 written all over it. I got a two month ban for predicting we would lose against Utd and Woolwich, but I was right, in fact, I am always right.

2-2 written all over it. I got a two month ban for predicting we would lose against Utd and Woolwich, but I was right, in fact, I am always right.
No you predicted us to lose literally every game , you were wrong more than you were right. You are a troll, hopefully back to bin you go

No you predicted us to lose literally every game , you were wrong more than you were right. You are a troll, hopefully back to bin you go

Not a troll. Was I right or was I wrong. We lost against both sides despite everyone else on here thinking we were going to win. I bet you all predicted we would beat City 6-0 as well. I am a realist, and rarely get results wrong. Being optimistic does not make an impact on the result.

I strongly suspect you have not correctly diagnosed the cause of your ban.

Just had a gander on SaintsWeb. A lot of them are expecting another drubbing at the hands of Kane, which I suppose isn’t out of the question at all. A few fancy a 2-2 but believe if we get a goal early then it could be a 6-0 job.

I hope we don’t go into this too overconfident. Southampton still have good players who can cause damage. We need to respect them and be professional like we have been to every club we’ve faced during this good run.

Few seasons ago, Southampton under Poch and Koeman were lethal.

Now, under that Pellegrino guy they're pretty shit. Fully expect us to take 3 points here.

When teams play each other within a short period of time, whether both League matches or 1 in cup there is often a different result in the 2 matches. So yes it is a danger but as long as they react positively to the Barcelona trip with 8 days rest and no midweek match following it should be 3 points. Scoring early is the key.

For some reason thought this was the early game on Saturday.

Finding our we're playing on Sunday evening has given the weekend a completely different dynamic.

Curse you Daniel Levy

giphy.gif

Smash 'em.

I want maximum points going into the fixtures against United and Liverpool. The Scousers in particular have gotten very far ahead of themselves. I'd absolutely love to rinse them just like we did earlier in the season, when the result was so one-sided that RAWK locked their Spurs thread for about two weeks.

Back
Top Bottom