Southampton Away (Premier League) - 21/01/18 @4pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

There's a subtle line between confidence and cockiness, and we have to be careful we don't trip ourselves up. On paper, this isn't a contest but as we all know, football is not played on paper. Hoping for a win, that goes without saying. Not sure I'll be able to see the game live, as will be boarding a ship in Dubai at that time (Blatant!), so will some kind soul post highlights on this thread, if it's worth watching, ta muchly :thumbup:

There's a subtle line between confidence and cockiness, and we have to be careful we don't trip ourselves up. On paper, this isn't a contest but as we all know, football is not played on paper. Hoping for a win, that goes without saying. Not sure I'll be able to see the game live, as will be boarding a ship in Dubai at that time (Blatant!), so will some kind soul post highlights on this thread, if it's worth watching, ta muchly :thumbup:
Royal Navy has you on deployment?

Flu recovery coming on well. Looking good for Sunday.
Who... you or Hugo?? :llorisunsure:

No offence Arthur, but I didn't hearPoch mention your name in his pre-match press Conference injury update... I guess that means you didn't make tomorrow's squad after all?

Next week Bro... keep impressing in training, and I'm sure you'll be back in the team for Newport!
:llorishuh:

Desperate to go to this, if anyone hears of any spares please send my way! I'm in the area this weekend so can go last minute. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom