Southampton Away (Premier League) - 21/01/18 @4pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Looking forward to it, always a good trip. We should be okay. The sort of game we tend to win. I'd be more worried if we were playing West Brom at home. That's no disrespect to Southampton; we just tend to struggle more in that sort of game.

Last edited:
I don't wanna see anymore fullback rotation just for the sake of it. Aurier is simply better than Trippier and should always start ahead unless he needs resting. And Wanyama is better than Dier and should start ahead of him whenever possible.

Saints can't match us in any department. We are levels above them. Win? Not only will we win, we will win well.

Southampton 1 - 5 Tottenham
Kane x2
Son
Eriksen
KWP

I don't wanna see anymore fullback rotation just for the sake of it. Aurier is simply better than Trippier and should always start ahead unless he needs resting. And Wanyama is better than Dier and should start ahead of him whenever possible.

The last few weeks have proven why we signed Aurier. Along with Walker he’s been the best right back in the league. Hopefully he and Davies start again.

Ideally the exact same team, they were dominant vs Everton and we need to keep the momentum.

Kevin Friend is the ref for Sunday
DF6_BD977-4_D47-4_C1_E-9_D13-1_AB30_ED6_D309.jpg

Really hope to see a bit more of Lamela this time, his 2 minutes appearance against Everton was really depressing for me :(. Really want to see him play 'cause in the minutes he made he showed that the bit of magic is still there. Lamela back on track with Son, Dele, Eriksen and Kane as front four would be a great prospect.

We’ll get all three points that’s for sure! 3-1.

Just noticed 8 of our next 9 games are televised on Sky or BT.

5 EPL games
2 CL games
1facup game.

Happy Days!

Really hope to see a bit more of Lamela this time, his 2 minutes appearance against Everton was really depressing for me :(. Really want to see him play 'cause in the minutes he made he showed that the bit of magic is still there. Lamela back on track with Son, Dele, Eriksen and Kane as front four would be a great prospect.

I know what you mean but when we're bossing it why change things? The player got a run out and was involved... His time will come, he just needs to get used to coming on and being a sub for now. There will be certain games when he will be used more than others. We have to remember a year is a long time to be out both physically and physiologically. Personally I like seeing his name on the team sheet as he a player that comes onto the pitch with energy and a positive and aggressive style. Options from the bench is what we have been missing

Back
Top Bottom