Southampton Away (Premier League) - 21/01/18 @4pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Absolutely awful. Dropping points against relegation fodder right before the toughest run of games of the season probably, and apparently our squad can't be improved upon in the window cause it's so damn good. I'm starting to lose hope of a top 4 finish completely.

Bad performance but they happen.
Let's not all throw our toys from the pram and demand we buy someone we have never heard of because of it.
These players have been fantastic for us over a few seasons now and have very high ceilings which they have yet to meet.
Eriksen makes the difference for me in this game and getting the flu is an act of god.
Onwards and upwards.

What a 'Meh' of an annoying game... I'd usually say two points dropped, but I don't think we did enough to deserve more than a point in this one!
Do we still think these games are beneath us? 'cos they're really not!
I assume the players will be 'psyching themselves' up for the next three BIG BONANZA SHOWPIECE League games, but seriously, today are also where dropped points will cost us...

Time to accept the League has gone, but the race for 2nd/3rd and 4th should still be within our capabilities... but not if we huff and puff our way through games like we did today...

Disappointing to draw such a winnable game. But a loss would've been horrendous!
1-1
Meh-Meh!

Pochettino out Levy ENIC out
Buy some players
Protests from the Bill Nicholson pub and march on lillywjite house.
Enough of shit performances and going to Spain.

Flu jabs for the squad.
We ain’t moving next door for this

Woolwich breathing down our necks now as well. We need more pace in our side. So many times there was a good counter attacking opportunity and we fucked it. We need a martial or salah type of player to push on to the next level.

Back
Top Bottom