Southampton Away (Premier League) - 21/01/18 @4pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Failed drug test I'm hearing

giphy.gif
Looks like a successful drug test to me

I don't disagree that you have that opinion. I'm disagreeing with your belief that he is a better choice than Vorm.

Ah that's different. I did say I'D prefer.. No problem with anyone disagreeing with what I say but it's better to discuss than to press the x button.

For me Gazzzniga is a good keeper and one who could make it so for that reason i'd like to see him gain match experience. He did it before and was excellent. I'm not saying Vorm isn't.

I'm liking that Aurier is getting a run of games now. Tripps is fine but City away really highlighted his limitations.

Is warm weather training really a good idea in January, considering they have to come back to cold damp London?

We've now got lloris and Eriksen out ill. And Kane missed a training session because of illness this week too.

I know I don't react well to constant temperature changes anyway.

As much as I love Poch these mid season trips to Barca always strike me as something he enjoys rather than being that beneficial to the squad. Team bonding is great but is it really necessary right now?
Who was out with illness last year.
There’s probably a bug going about and the players have passed it on to each other . Winks was first in November wasn’t he?
I would think there’s a few staff at HW who have had illness too.

I’ll support him but let’s be honest he’s not proved he’s good enough. Let’s hope he can turn it around but I can’t see it unfortunately.
Wanyama not fully match fit, neither is Lamela.
I can see both coming on later in the game, one for Dembele and one for Sissoko if we don’t suffer any forced changes.

Who was out with illness last year.
There’s probably a bug going about and the players have passed it on to each other . Winks was first in November wasn’t he?
I would think there’s a few staff at HW who have had illness too.
What is the illness exactly?
They missed the flu jab?

Back
Top Bottom