Southampton Away (Premier League) - 21/01/18 @4pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

1ckxu7.jpg

Who was out with illness last year.
There’s probably a bug going about and the players have passed it on to each other . Winks was first in November wasn’t he?
I would think there’s a few staff at HW who have had illness too.

Chances are you're right, the illness is probably just bad luck.

However I still don't think the trip has been timed that well, I was pretty surprised when I saw it was happening last week.

Not to great to hear Pochettino say that there are some players in the team who are not feeling 100%. Maybe through the illness or injury wise.
I suspect Dembele to be one of the injury less than 100% as he had a knock last time out.

Repeated praise for Kane as a brilliant footballer from Souness. Good to hear Harry's all round game being acknowledged.

Well done Graeme, you confused, contradictory mofo, you!

Acestreamers, this one looks very good. It's showing Hearts vs Hibs at the minute but will switch to us in a couple of minutes when it ends...

acestream://cd67abada8fc8df3412491a8a03579ba7ef93598

Eriksen can't be ill, he is not human! Non humans don't get ill, he was also just in Spain, fuck me this ITK stuff is easy,.........:nawty:

Vorm and Sissoko instead of Hugo and Erickson? No biggie. If we were against City maybe. We 'll run em over as scheduled

Back
Top Bottom