Sheff Utd vs Yid Army FA Cup Wed 1 March 2023

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

True to some extent. But we had almost a first choice attack out there, midfield you could argue the toss. Played 2 of our main CBs and our primary LWB. Add in porro who cost a cool £40M. That ain’t too bad on paper. Just so happens that most of them are shit. Whoever thinks rocharlison and porro are worth combined £100M needs shooting. I’d sell both if we can.
I don't know about most are shit, tonight they were. The players have the quality but something wasn't right. Maybe the coaching and tactics, formation ?

ENIC doesn’t care about trophies. The priority is making enough revenue to be in profit. The players are mentally weak and don’t compete hard enough in cup competitions. It’s depressing. Nothing is going to change. Rinse and repeat.

Another season over.

Now all we have to look forward too is being embarrassed in the CL and watching our closest rivals chase a title.

And to think I actually thought we could compete this year, I never learn.

total fucking mug to continue to follow this shit

Yeah I don’t know how anyone thinks that front 3 works.

2 wingers that run down blind alleys. A striker that relies on service and creates little.

2 good pressers and then a horrible presser so you can’t press consistently.

A RWB you are trying to work into the team paired with a winger with no footballing intelligence.

I don’t know where it ends honestly

Best chance to win the fa cup this season and we put in a meek performance against a team we should be smashing to bits

Just top to bottom, board to players, we are losers to a man

Hardly any ET.
et GIF

????? :andros:

I don’t know where it ends honestly

Best chance to win the fa cup this season and we put in a meek performance against a team we should be smashing to bits

Just top to bottom, board to players, we are losers to a man
Don't forget a lot of our fanbase who are just content with making top 4.

Judging by this forum its a lot of fans.

I've seen comments like "Well at least we have less games to play now" and "We can concentrate on top 4 now"

the loser mentality runs deep in this club.

'the players thought the game would be easy so they went out there and lost it.'

What... the... fuck...

Is this it now?

Were the players offended they had to play?

They need a kick up the arse and their salaries docked.
They probably throw these games on purpose because the prize fund (and bonus pool) is much smaller.

Back
Top Bottom