Sheff Utd vs Yid Army FA Cup Wed 1 March 2023

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

in the end, their sub made the difference. our subs didn't

a possitive? less games?
Tom Cruise What GIF

Our team of six reserves lost out to their 8 reserves , bloody scandalous
Why are we even playing any reserves? Are we allergic to trying to win trophies?
To dare is to do is literally a meme because we do the exact opposite

Sheffield united second string defence is better than Sanchez and Dier.

The one part of the line-up that didn't need shifting about after the weekend was the back 3..... CBs run the least and ought to have had a quiet night (and did for the most part).

Inconsistent pricks. Really had high hopes for the FA Cup this year. I rarely use this term but they bottled it. And bottled it live on national TV. Sheff Utd now have a home 6th round draw v Blackburn.

The way our players swan around you’d think they couldn’t move for trophies. Contrast this with the reaction of Man U’s players on Sunday at the league cup final.

This club and this team don’t deserve our support - esp the 6000 who were loud as fuck tonight….

Another fucking year we try to win a cup with subs, another fucking year we get done by a lower league club.

Tired of this fucking bullshit.
True to some extent. But we had almost a first choice attack out there, midfield you could argue the toss. Played 2 of our main CBs and our primary LWB. Add in porro who cost a cool £40M. That ain’t too bad on paper. Just so happens that most of them are shit. Whoever thinks rocharlison and porro are worth combined £100M needs shooting. I’d sell both if we can.

Everyone knew what was coming as soon as we saw the lineup. We never learn just keep doing the same shit over and over again. It's an absolute disgrace. Prioritising qualifying for CL which we will never win. Just a money making machine and we are all getting mugged off. Don't think I've ever been this despondent as a Spurs fan.
I’d swap five bloody top four finishes for a single FA Cup win at this point.

The players this evening were total shit. They just care about top 4/CL money?
They don't receive CL money. 3 games from a final. They clearly do not want to win trophies. Whoever picked that lineup today should be fucking fired tonight. Literally want to see the back of Conte. Clearly he is pulling strings. Why should he care when he leaves in the summer. He literally loves lucus.

Back
Top Bottom