Sheff Utd vs Yid Army FA Cup Wed 1 March 2023

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What the feck was Dier and Sanchez doing for the goal???

It´s a MUST to upgrade our centrebacks this summer. It´s been a must for like 5 season now, but now it´s a MUST MUST!!

And if we are to continue with Conte/a back-5 we need 2 centrebacks, 1 is not enough!!! I can stretch myself to keeping Dier and Davies as backups on the bench. Sanchez, Tanganga, Lenglet and Rodon need to go.

Will Forte Reaction GIF by The Lonely Island

I genuinely don’t know if I’ve ever seen a player as utterly brain dead as Davisson Sanchez. Just every single decision he makes in n a football match with or without the ball you can make a solid argument that a 5 year old would make a better one.

There is nothing likeable about this club anymore. Nothing.

It's beige, it's dead and an embarrassment to us fans.

Week in week out we're just fed dogbab and a load of dross by players that just don't care.

The chairman is a cunt, Enic are cunts.

Back
Top Bottom