Sheff Utd vs Yid Army FA Cup Wed 1 March 2023

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

CHELSEA SQUADSHEFFIELD UTD SQUAD
FORSTERFORSTER
ROMEROSANCHEZ
DIERDIER
LENGLETLENGLET
ROYALPORRO
DAVIESPERISISC
HOJBJERGSARR
SKIPPSKIPP
KULUSEVSKI (Son 79)DANJUMA
RICHARLISON (Porro 89)RICHARLISON
KANESON
SubstitutesSubstitutes
SANCHEZROMERO
SONKANE
PERISICDAVIES
DANJUMAKULUSEVSKI
PORROROYAL
TANGANGATANGANGA
LUCASLUCAS
SARRHOJBERG
AUSTINAUSTIN

I think both Sanchez and Tanganga will start. Rather they didn't.
Didn't realise both Chelsea and Sheffield United have such similar squads to us :pocheyes:

I'll be there on Wednesday. Getting the 1.02pm train out of St Pancras (staying overnight in Sheffield as well).
I've not booked time off work, so will be 'working' on the train. Obviously I've slotted a few non-existent meetings into my calendar so no fucker tries to arrange an actual meeting with me.

:nawty:

I don’t know where it ends honestly

Best chance to win the fa cup this season and we put in a meek performance against a team we should be smashing to bits

Just top to bottom, board to players, we are losers to a man

65512-0de57029-4ef0-46db-86ca-0d010aed0bea.png

:contehandshead:

That is how modern social media fans judge a player these days. Pathetic.

I'm depressed enough not to read the previous pages, but I can well imagine how this thread went!
The arrogance of our players was shameful, TBH, just thought we had to turn up to get through.
I'm not going to post my thoughts on the game either, as like the players, don't think I can be bothered.
On the coach home and if we get a good run, should be home by 2am. Think I'll hibernate tomorrow, just know that Romford will be crawling with gooners.
🤬

Those poor travelling fans , pissing down with rain , freezing cold and watching a bunch of gutless , couldn’t give a shit players going through the motions .
Imagine the journey back from Sheffield after that . my heart goes out to them . The players should be ashamed of that shambolic performance . I don’t normally get angry after a game , but trust me , I’m fucking fuming . Another fantastic opportunity meekly given away

The sad thing is that I am numb to it. In days gone by I would be properly pissed off and miserable after a game like that. Now, 5 mins after the game I am already in 'whatever' mode.

Mourinho, Nuno and Conte, under the patronage of Levy, have totally killed the passion.

Football is supposed to be fun, not an expensive chore.

When we won the mickey mouse cup in 1999 and 2008 we were derided because it was a second rate, small time, mickey mouse cup.
United win it and it's like winning the world cup ffs.

I've stop listnen to media oulets like Sky Sports, ESPN or Talk Sports. All they do is bash Spurs without any thought or actual facts.

Jim White yesterday talking about how bad Chelsea was said something along the lines of
'Surely Koulibaly and Silva are good enough to can keep "Spurs" from scoring.'

BTW Spurs scored the 3rd most goals in the PL, 5 more than ManU, so fuck off you old twat.:dembelefingers:

Numb is a good word. Honestly. How much love can you give something when you get so little back? We had to win this and I can’t believe I got myself excited and thought we had a genuine chance. This is ENIC FC and the players were just dreadful. All of them. So much effort from the fans to get up for this too. You could hear Spurs all around Sheffield city centre. Disgraceful performance and there should be consequences… but there won’t be.

The sheer incompetence of the ref not to give a yellow for that dragging hold on Lucas has really fucking boiled my piss. So fucking obvious, how in the world can you miss that as the most obvious yellow of your life?!

Back
Top Bottom