Sheff Utd vs Yid Army FA Cup Wed 1 March 2023

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

His groupies can not hear it but I'm telling you lot Hojbjerg CAN NOT play more than a game a week and be anything other than ordinary.
He has a weird kind of cult following amongst our fans, but he is literally the living breathing definition of a “pashun merchant.”

The guy just simply does not have the technical quality nor the pace to be a midfielder at the very highest level.

The sheer incompetence of the ref not to give a yellow for that dragging hold on Lucas has really fucking boiled my piss. So fucking obvious, how in the world can you miss that as the most obvious yellow of your life?!

Stop blaming the ref for our total inability to actually control this match with a patched up champo team. I’m sorry but no one can defend that oerformance. Do we want to go through, extra time pens?
Richo has not done. O where near enough. As that lay chance fir them we are one slip, mistake, deflection ftom going behind. Nowhere good enough!
No one is blaming the ref, but when you have such an incompetent idiot in charge, it is ok to say he's crap ya know.

Shit ref aside you do worry about were we will be without kane. There's just zero creativity in the team without. Especially without Kulu it goes from zero to minus .

As well as CBs and GK a couple creative mids in the summer.

Back
Top Bottom