Sheff Utd vs Yid Army FA Cup Wed 1 March 2023

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nothing will change with Conte in charge. We simply don't know how to play football. We don't create because we simply don't train to create an it's fucking obvious.

This is thier 2nd team which is beating us.
I have said that all season. We arnt coached to play football. All we have long pints ftom the back. Davies does it all the time just plays a long ball out from our own half.

You just can’t make that many changes to the team and expect to win a game like this.

If we want to win, Romero, Kulusevski, Kane these players have to be on the pitch. The other players simply cannot win these away games, they bottle it every time.

Yeah, he's been shit (and he's more shit now that he doesn't play often), but we should have scored goals. He wasn't the only guilty party.
He is shit. But it’s just a farce that he’s still at the club.

Just like it’s a farce that we are in a situation where we had to play an absolutely dusted Lucas Moura who’s leaving in the summer ahead of a player we signed in his position in January in this game.

Just like it’s a farce that we signed a striker for 60(!) million in the Summer who was hauled off today after another stinker where he didn’t look like scoring and is yet to score a single Premier League goal for us.

This club is just a farce from top to bottom.

It will all be Conte out even though he's chilling in bed 1000 miles away

But really despite my love for him poch had worse nights than this in the cups, and won nothing.
The constant in all this though is ENIC

FUCK OFF OUT THE CLUB!

Nights like this question why I bother with this club. The whole point of all of this time and investment from us fans is to see the club win trophies. To celebrate actual achievements. We constantly shit the bed and not turn up in cup competitions.
I agree, but i can just about handle that if we're a really good side to watch and bring a bit of joy if not trophies. We have neither. The football is brutal, George Graham bad.

Everyone knew what was coming as soon as we saw the lineup. We never learn just keep doing the same shit over and over again. It's an absolute disgrace. Prioritising qualifying for CL which we will never win. Just a money making machine and we are all getting mugged off. Don't think I've ever been this despondent as a Spurs fan.

Back
Top Bottom