Sheff Utd vs Yid Army FA Cup Wed 1 March 2023

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The team almost always picks the wrong option going forward too. The last attacking play should have gone to the right given there was a run to that side and no defenders, and yet Kulusevski played it out to the left which ended up in a fizzed cross under a bit of pressure with defenders covering all of our players. I could see the space opening during the build up, thinking "hold it and then play it right", and yet he went the other way and left me thinking "why?"

I don’t think we practice how to attack with the ball.

Nothing will change with Conte in charge. We simply don't know how to play football. We don't create because we simply don't train to create an it's fucking obvious.

This is thier 2nd team which is beating us.
Can’t wait to see posts like this again around early 2025 with whoever replaces Conte. Even though they’re capable of the odd result like last weekend we’ve known for years that these players aren’t good enough. I’m not saying Conte hasn’t made mistakes but constantly blaming a different manager for the mess that is this club is like smelling a fart and blaming the last guy who walked into the room.

Back
Top Bottom